Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caroline's baptism!

So this past weekend we went to St. George for Caroline's baptism. It was such a special experience for her and such a fun one as well. Inger really went all out and had a luau! Both Inger and I were born in Hawaii and have island fever running through our blood! Inger had someone make Caroline's beautiful traditional dress and had some Hawaiian friends cook all the food! It was fantastic!-- I did miss the poi, however.



Caroline and her dad Glenn

My beautiful sister Inger, Caroline, and Glenn

Norm and Scott of course found some need to take out the bikes...


Lisa and I had a blast talking and laughing while Scott kept shooting very candid photos!

Caroline made off with some serious gifts!! It was Christmas all over again.

My little brother Jonny and his beautiful wife, Mendy

Little brother Norm and his beautiful (and pregnant!!! YAHOO!!!!) wife, Lisa. We stayed with them...thanks again guys! We never get any sleep when we stay with you! Always too much to talk about and laugh over!!! LOVE IT!

Lina and her way to use chopsticks!

My hott oldest sister, Kristen and her husband John

Krissy and John's girls, Alexa and Quincy

MY FAVORITE MEN IN THE UNIVERSE!!! Scott and my dad!

My hott little mama, Rosie flashing the Nielsen family gang sign!


Favorite Auntie May May and Uncle Scotty with the special guest of honor, Lina! We love you!!!

These guys were awesome and made us feel like we had just gone back "home" for an afternoon!

Little brother Jonny driving his work truck!

Jonny works for Farmer Brother's Coffee and drives this truck around...we all love it and beg him to honk the horn! LOL Norm and Lisa's dog, Max is headed toward Jonny.

The BIG WRIG! We love him...isn't he adorable?! I think he looks enough like us for us to be justified in taking him home, gosh don't you?

AHHH sweet. This is in front of Norm and Lisa's gorgeous home in Ivins.


Wrigley hardly EVER holds still. For some reason he has this thing for Scott. He will sit in his lap and watch cartoons or sports. Out of a line of people sitting at the baptism, Wrigley ran to Scott. I just LOVE it!!! We had so much fun. It always goes by too fast. We drove down Friday night and then left early Sunday morning to make it in time for Scott's sister's baby blessing at 11 in Payson, soooo more photos of the weekend to come!

8 comments:

tammy stailey said...

YAY Caroline!!! She is gorgeous and I love her little poses! Congrats to Lisa and Norm! That is so exciting!

Mendy said...

Oh love all the photos it was a fun weekend wish we could of stayed longer in george but you know Jonny when he wants to go he is GONE!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

You are so bad posting those terrible photos of me!!! Gosh, you'd think that living in St. George I could get some sun. LOL. That was such a fun weekend. I'm so glad you guys could stay a little longer. We always have so much fun with both of you and like you said, we could talk for hours! Love you tons!

Hannah Jones said...

That pic of you and Lisa is BEAUTIFUL. And gosh dang it you and Scotty are such a good looking couple. It's just not fair! ;)
Looks like a good time- baptisms are a great thing to get together for! You've got an awesome family!

Dottie Stay said...

um is it just me, or do we have the most beautiful family in the world?!?! You are ALWAYS so good with your camera, and hte pic of Wrig and Scott is priceless. I had to do a double take and make sure that was really Wrigley. The man never holds still. I wish we could have been there. I feel bad. We missed out on some good times. You look wonderful as always! Just so gorgeous forever and always. honestly Megs, you are barbie!

Alicia said...

I LOVE that candid pic of you that Scott took. You look SO SO beautiful. I'm so serious. I love you!

Laurel said...

FABULOUS pictures! I, too, love how much kids love Scott. It's so special! I love how fun even fast / short trips like that can be. Looks amazing!

Laurel said...

Also, I LOVE Caroline's dress!