Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Ode to Megz


Well well i need to try and contribute to the family blog a little more often, so i figure what a better way than to make mention of the fantastic-ness of the reason everyone reads this in the first place! MEGAN. I tried sending out a query of what people thought was MEGZ' best quality! And i figure that i will post the results as received to let MEGZ know how many people love and care for her.

I first off need to preface this by saying that if you indeed get the hottest person you know very very VERY drunk you may luck out like i did and land someone unto Megan, but i doubt that she'll have all the rest of these fantacular qualities. Since i don't know where to start with Megan I'll pretend to be clever and use her name's letters as inspiration!

M: Motherly. I know that she would make the best/funnest mom ever. I just pray for the day
that we are able to have kids and realize this.
E: Entertaining. Not only is she HILARIOUS, she can sing, dance, flout about, play guitar, tell
great stories,
G: Gifted. Not special Ed gifted like i myself have been told is my characteristic on occasion.
She's brilliant, she's one smart cookie, she earned a masters from the Mayo Clinic... nuff said!
A: Adorable. I like this word describing her cuz i feel it encompasses her entire package. She
is beautiful, witty, charming, sexy, a SPORTS ENTHUSIAST, just the perfect package!
N: Nice. I really believe that Megan is the nicest most sincere person i have ever met. If there
is anyone who hasn't seen this side of her, you probably deserve to be on her sh*# list.

So here goes nuthin! Here are the contributions from the peanut gallery we'll call friends and associates. We'll hit the parentals first then the rest fall in no particular order.

The Nielsen Parents, Norm: She has entirely to many to list so i hope she understands when i say she is a 'Generalist' meaning that she does everything exceptionally well! No one i know has so many qualities that are emmulated as well as Megan.
Rosie: Extremely loyal! That's probably why she loves Frank & Bronx because they reciprocate her love and loyalty unconditionally. She is also so so responsible, she thinks of things and responds without being asked of. She also has a photographic memory.

The Lee Parents, Dave: Sense of Humor! But in all actuality the way she is always interested in, cares for and is concerned about others.
DeAnn: So hard to pick! I have to at least say; beautiful (a la Jessica Rabbit), smart, cares deeply, FUN, and she is her own individual. She is herself and doesn't try to appease others by changing who she is or how she acts.

The Bastians, (Josh and Katie): Always positive, fun & a heck of a swing dancer.

The Andersons (John and Krissy): Perserverance, she can do anything she puts her mind to. she's also beautiful, genuinely kind and has an extremely great and witty personality.

The Staileys, Melinda: Can't do one. Beautiful! Funny! Generous! Lovely! Ballsy! Perfect!
Deron: Megs is EPIC! The total bomb and fearless.

Lori Duke: Always positive and happy and giving and kind, thats more than one, oh well.

Shellie Smith: Her ability to remember the little details, it shows she really listens to you.

The Nielsens, Lisa: She makes you feel like a million bucks. Easy to talk to and genuinely cares about you. she's amazing! She's loyal and funny. Sorry i could go on forever but one last thing, she is STRONG mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally! Go Megs!
Norm: She's a lover not a fighter, until a principal unfairly punishes her little brother then she'll take care of business! best story ever! So unjudgemental too, i can tell her anything without ever worrying about thought less of or looked down on.

The Claytons, (Bob and Katie): Her spirituality.

The Sealys, (Ryan and Amy): Her Sense of Humor.

The Walkers, Brad: Her concern for others.
Michelle: What's the proper way to say she doesn't 'half-a**' anything? She wholeheartedly does everything in her life.

The Labrums, Glen: She's the kind of person that every child loves and looks up to. I love that she loves my kids and they love her.
Inger: She can tell a dang good story! She'll always keep you laughing. Also, she has great memory, her recall is amazing.

The Nielsens, Mendy: What you see is what you get! She's not fake and would do anything for family. She's very very loyal to the people she loves.
Jonny: She's got your back! She is so caring and loving!

The Carters, Alicia: Always happy. Even when i KNOW she is dying on the inside she makes a point to try and be happy. She also picked you (Scottie)... which i love.
Blaine: Just so easy to be around. She was the first in-law I felt really comfortable with.

The Morrisons, (Rick and Anna): Very genuine, you can tell she really cares, she's not fake. She's always ready to help or be a friend or provide a listening ear.

The Richardsons, (Laurel and Jason): She is a lover. Everything/ everyone she loves she does so passionately and with her whole heart.
The Lees, (Brett and Matt): Since Brett is on the mish i'll just repeat what he has told me before... He thinks you are Funny and loves that about you, he also wants to find a girl that is "naturally beautiful" like you that doesn't have to wear any makeup and is still hot.
Matt: She is laid back and cares about me. She also doesn't care when Scott and i stay up way too late to watch one of the Lep flicks. She is always SO MUCH FUN.

ROCK ON MEGZ! We all love you!


22 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

WOW I'm speechless and slightly embarassed...thank you friends and family I, I don't know what to say

tammy stailey said...

Ahh Megan! You know you are the best! No one can compare to Auntie May May!! I love you!

Denise said...

Well, I'll add my contribution to the list. I haven't spent that much time with Megan a few "sessions", a double date, a chance meeting at church. However, she is one of the people that I actually miss. If we lived closer I can absolutely see her as one of my best friends; a title held only for the spectacular. Funny, beautiful, caring, smart, sensitive...

Stephanie said...

Megan I love you and I love that your hubby did that for you. Thats romantic!

Dottie Stay said...

Scotty is a genius, and I love that he did that. I even loved more that I got to write only but a few things for you. You know that you will always and forever be my beautiful blonde pineapple!

Becca Jo said...

AWWW that's so sweet. It sounds like both of you are so lucky!

Rachel said...

That was so sweet! What a great husband you are Scott! It's all true too. Megan is one of my favorite people on this earth!!!

7packofbearss said...

You guys are both so much fun. No wonder everybody loves you.

J♥M said...

I'm not smart enough to come up with one word to describe you Megan! All I can say is....
You're the WHOLE enchalada! I love that parable!
I love all that you are, just the way you are!
xoxoxo

Michelle said...

So, how 'bout that I thought that the Andersons said "perversiveness" - as in, Megan's a pervert - and thought... so true.

Hehe. I guess she's just well-rounded.

Love you, Megan!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Way to go Scottie! I love that you would do this for Megan...so thoughtful! Megan I love you! I can't wait to have you guys here!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

Yay! I've been looking forward to reading this since I got the text yesterday. Sweet stuff. Megan, you are loved.

Anonymous said...

Megan, you're great! SO easy to talk to to, almost to an embarrassing, shared too much information kind of way! And you really sincerely care about people. I'm definitely a better person having known you!

LEE BIEN said...

Major applause for Scott! Thanks for this post about our wonderful Megan and ditto, ditto, ditto.

Mendy said...

That is so nice Scott. You guys were totally meant for each other I love you both so so much can't wait till Mesa it will be a blast

Todd and Ashley said...

What a sweet post. Hope all is well for you guys. Love you Megs!

Chris and Melanee said...

K...SO FLIPPIN CUTE OF SCOTT!!! And all of its true..Love ya!!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

We love Megan! She is so awesome and always makes others feel like they matter. Truly kind-hearted. Can't wait for you to visit us soon!

Shellie said...

How wonderful is this!?! Scott you are so thoughtful!

Megs-
See what an impact you've made on so many peoples lives? You are truly an amazing person! We are all better people because we know you! Luv you girl!

p.s. Scott-- it's Abittan not Smith heehee :)

Ryan and Janelle said...

hmmm, well i was left out on the inquiry...but i think megan is pretty swell too. :)

Tara said...

Megan is one of the best people ever created!!! I wish I was more like her! She is my personal AMerican Idol!!!!