Okay, yeah the memory card and laptop both worked, at the same time! So without further adieu--Isabel's 2nd birthday!

So Grandma Di Di gave the most favorite gift of the night, that being a SUCKER! The best part about that gift is, Isabel walked past mom, dad, even uncle Scotty and gave it to me and said "open." SAWEET! There is nothing better than knowing that my niece knows
I'M a
sucker for her and would do anything. The parents can take away the sucker, but there's no way I'm telling my little niece that I'm not gonna open it for her! :) Auntie May May = fun, never discipline!

I love the progression of the eating of the sucker!

Still too busy to use both hands!

This is her classic smile which is always accompanied by the word, "cheese!"


Nice warm-up pants!!!


The happy Richardson family!

The second favorite gift was of course the one from the 3 aunties! A complete baby set with stroller, car seat, baby, etc. She couldn't wait for her daddy to put the stroller together and then ran like crazy throughout the house!


Jake made a wonderful appearance and needed to be fed STAT!

How cute is this? You've got Alicia holding Laurel's little girl while Scott feeds Alicia's little boy. It is so awesome that we all love each other and each other's children!

Scott really loves this little guy! (But not as much as me, duh!)

Another proud moment, I showed Izzy how she could take little icing designs off the awesome cake that Laurel made.

Look at how awesome Isabel is at blowing out the candles! With daddy as the onlooker and uncle Jeff Kempton in the background!

Auntie May May: "Izzy how old are you?"
Izzy: "Two!"

Izzy kissing mommy--mommy loving a smooch from Izzy

Mommy kissing Izzy--Izzy giving mommy the bird!

AHHHHHHH

"Coo Coo Ca Cha!"

Izzy loved the easel Laurel and Jason got for her...she went right to work!

Of course I had to get an updated shot of sweet baby Kaiya--good work Michelle and Brad

Scott is truly THE cutest guy with kids! Seriously, it almost always makes me cry!

I wanted a group shot of all my Lee babies! However, in this picture, Jake got a hold of Izzy's hair and took a chunk out. Um, she really didn't like that one bit!

We attempted one more time...but figured we'll take what we can get and try the next time we're together. But how cute are these guys??? I just love 'em!
Always a good time and party when us Lees get together!:)
6 comments:
So CUTE!! So, are you or Scott related to Jeff Kempton? They were in our old ward in Provo, I used to visit teach Ashlee.
I am LOVING every second of the Izzy-Fest!!! There are so many details I love in all of the pictures - I can't even begin to pick them apart. I am so glad you guys stayed for hours and hours, and am honestly so lucky you and Scotty both love Isabel like she really was your own. I mean it. You are the best sister-in-law in the world! I love you!
Geez, you are such a good aunt, I am wondering if you'd like to be an honorary aunt to my girls...
You and Scotty really ARE the greatest ever... I love that you both love my little boy so much... it makes me feel so happy and so loved. THANK YOU!
Fantastic pics. You've outdone yourself here, I think. Well done. I freaking love you!
Can I just say that she's tempting us with that yummy sucker! I almost bought one of those for myself the other day just to bring back old memories! I bet everyone wishes you were their Aunt! AWESOME you ARE!
It stinks that we couldn't be there for Isabel's party but the good news is that we get to be together for Kaiya's baby blessing. I can't wait to see you and the two week countdown has begun!
Post a Comment