
Technology is so fantastic, except when it isn't!!!! Sheesh, we are having serious problems with our laptop and our photo memory card....It is so flippin' frustrating. You know the people you ask what they do for a living and they say some sort of sentence that contains the word computer--ya, I just kinda tune out and think that's nice, whatever. HOWEVER, I have seen first hand how absolutely genius "those" types of people are to have around. It is with GREAT pride that I call my bro-in-law (and Shayde) a geek! Blaine has helped us "use" our laptop again and just might be summoned to help with this dilemma soon, as well. I have to document Izzy's 2nd birthday and our fantastic trip to Miami! So this post is really just for Laurel so that she knows I am giving 100% to getting her the MOST adorable pictures of Izzy on her birthday! And a salute to the geek we call Blaine!
2 comments:
I am the most technological illiterate person ever. Jared teases me about it all the time. I make bizarre stuff happen to things that plug in. I get a lot of, "How the hell did you do this!"
I hate being a technological idiot. Good thing I married Blaine-man. Gosh I love him. Thanks for the salute to my hubby. He's a helluva guy!
Just let us know if you need his skills again.
Post a Comment