Thanks to Alicia's post about remembering what we are all thankful for we decided to put our heads together and make our own list of things that mean a lot to us at the Lee house!
# 1. OUR FAMILY
The two of us have spent just shy of 5 years as a married couple! We have known each other for nearly 7! We still find out new things about each other and keep each other entertained on a daily basis. We consider ourselves lucky to be best friends, and the fact that not just our little family rocks, but we both really enjoy all of the extended family that we each brought into the mix! Your family is really the only thing that lasts for eternity too :)

These 2 little beasts have been added to our family! We got Frank about one year into our marriage then added Bronx maybe a year and a half ago. These little dudes have really helped to fill a void in our lives.
# 2. THE GOSPELWe were married in the Jordan River Temple, a temple in our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We believe that within the power of our faith we will be able to stay a family for all eternity!

Another big part of our Faith is the basis of our Gospel, that being to put the focus on our Savior Jesus Christ. The Gospel has really helped give us direction, and focus, in such a hectic world. It is so apparent that there are so many evils and deceptions amongst us, and keeping a focus on Christ, and that which is good, really helps put our priorities in order.
# 3. VACATIONSWe LOVE to take trips. Since we have been married we have been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit, and we DIG IT! From Cape Meares on the Oregon Coast.

to Times Square in the freaking awesome NYC,

to the beautiful white sandy beaches of Cancun Mexico,

to the way cool Black Sand Beach on the Big Island of Hawaii,

To our nation's capital Washington D.C.
# 4. OUR HOMEOddly enough right after we talk about how much we love to travel we are really kind of home bodies. I know go figure??? We were so fortunate to be able to get into our home right as we were first married. Our house has been such a place of refuge for us, relaxation, recuperation, meditation, family gatherings or sometimes just a place of solitude. Our home has been perfect for us!

That being said about our house i have to give a mini shout out to our couch, God bless him!
6 comments:
You're beyond awesome and I'm thankful almost 1 year later for that single enchalada! :)
Megan I loved reading about the things you are thankful for. You guys seem so happy and I am happy for you. BTW, if you want something else to be thankful for go to my most recent post and, at least, watch the videos. Seeing them has put a lot of things in perspective for me.
I love that you saluted your couch... really, they deserve our gratitude just as much as everything else... who else would put up with my big ass?
Really though, this is a great post. Thanks for the shout-out. I love you!
Loved the post! I love this time of year:) hey, I just got the beanies TODAY and I LOVE THEM! As soon as TJ gets home I will have him take a picture of the three of us....Lily hasn't taken hers off yet! Love them! I will be sending you a check in the mail today! thanks again, love you guys! LaChae, kate and Lily
Love the couch, love the dogs, love everything!! Most of all I love you!!!!
It's the big things and the little things that make our lives happy. (I happen to love my pajamas.) Most of all I love you and all the rest of my family. In just a couple of weeks we'll be together again!
Post a Comment