I love fall and getting cozy and I love crocheting, so for me, here is a match made in heaven!
Here are just a few of the few hundred beanLees I have been working on. They are so much cuter on an actual head, but, alas, here is what you get! To see some beanLees on actual craniums, visit my other blog at www.beanlees.blogspot.com
I am so flattered that people have shown interest in purchasing a beanLee. If you want a beanLee, email me at beanlees@hotmail.com and specify which style you like. All beanLees are $15 (regardless of size, tassel on top, or ears.)
I will also be having an open house (still unsure of location), where all beanLees will be available to view and try on, and from there I will also be taking specific orders for colors, sizes, etc.
Thanks for your interest and such positive support of this "old lady" passion I have!:)
Here are just a few of the few hundred beanLees I have been working on. They are so much cuter on an actual head, but, alas, here is what you get! To see some beanLees on actual craniums, visit my other blog at www.beanlees.blogspot.com
I am so flattered that people have shown interest in purchasing a beanLee. If you want a beanLee, email me at beanlees@hotmail.com and specify which style you like. All beanLees are $15 (regardless of size, tassel on top, or ears.)
I will also be having an open house (still unsure of location), where all beanLees will be available to view and try on, and from there I will also be taking specific orders for colors, sizes, etc.
Thanks for your interest and such positive support of this "old lady" passion I have!:)
8 comments:
What a great hobby! We'll love sporting the coolest hats around!
I want one too! I love the pink and white one...let me know when you have your open house so I can get my order in! =)
Dude - you freakin' ROCK!! I know I have send this 1 zillion times but...I LOVE THESE! Hands down they are your best creation thus far! Nice, nice job monkey!!
Yeah, I will have to get one for Abigail this year. I will come over :)
Hey Megan, I want to get one for both of my guys, (Isaak and Brian) so I'll be sure to be at your open house!!! Cute blog!!
Kayleen
Hi Megs! It has been a while. I just wanted to let you know that we love our BeanLee that I bought last year for the baby. She wore it everywhere and it is so darling! Keep up the good work. I am sure we will need more hats this winter.
Hey, you should sell these on Etsy. I love their website. Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/category_sub_sub.php?tags=clothing.children.girl
Okay, I think I want the brownish gray one with the blue flower for me but remember my enormous head. I'm not kidding, it's huge.
SO CUTE! I still have the one you made Danielle and I wish it would still fit on her big head!
Post a Comment