Introducing the new BeanLees for the 2008 season...this is my new model, Madeline! Isn't she adorable? It's Scott's cousin's little girl.
This is specifically "The Maddie"
This is specifically "The Izzy"

We figured out how to put "ears" on them!!

This is specifically "The Cooper"

This is little Cooper Allen, a sweetheart of a little man! His mom is my dear friend Wendy. Doesn't he make a great beanLee model??!! :)
And on another note...here is an experience I had at work recently. They never get old!
And on another note...here is an experience I had at work recently. They never get old!
Me: "Hi Mrs. _________, my name is Megan and I'll be doing your next cardiac test" explain, explain, explain..."Do you have any further questions"
Patient: "Are your teeth real?"
Me: Long, awkward pause. And then I wish I had Isabel with me to give her the "angry eyes!"
No one can give angry eyes like Izzy!!! I love it!
"Werd!"
18 comments:
no i replace them every morning with new chicklets...love the beanlees!!!!!
Cute beanies Meg. I love that you added some to keep the ears warm. You are so crafty I love it!
Ok, it was 50 degrees here today and I want some of your hats! What do I need to do to order them?
BTW-I'm SURE the teeth thing was a complement. I could see thinking your teeth were fake because they are SO perfect.
I haven't seen you for many years, and I DO remember how beautiful your teeth are! :) Those bean-lees are adorable! I would love to order some from you.
Howdy there, your beanies are the cutest! You definitely have a talent because my beanie looked more like a sock when I was done :)
so... are they??? Um love the hats do you make them? you are amazing you never stop amazing me.
You need to start making up stories when you get asked questions like that. I love the BeanLees
"...actually there not and I feel them slipping a bit, do you mind if I borrow some of your Fixodent" OMG, you are killin' me smalls! Oh and btw, his name is D-o-m-i-n-i-c :) (who are these people, do I really have a doppleganger!?!) How can you not LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new 2008 addition's - nice work Louise!!
Oh shoot, I forgot to mention - I LOVE the angry eyes. Maybe she will lend me those and a key...I don't know what it's for...but ya never know!!!!! xoxo
You should of starting criing and told her that you wear dentures! What a weirdo why do people have to be so rude? Heaven forbid you were blessed with amazing pearly whites? You should of actually asked her if her breast were real?? ok thats terrible i will be quit
I totally need to have you make me about 7 of them for when my family comes out for Christmas! Give me details.
Love the new Beanlee! =)
I think when you have those kinds of experience you need to have some kind of outlandish story to come back with...
Well, that is just the most awesome thing I've ever seen! I can't believe Scotty caught that with his phone still... Love it. You have beautiful teeth, btw. And we LOVE our BeanLees every year! I still need to have you fix Isabel's braid she ripped off. Probably while making those fabulous angry eyes. Talk to you soon!
Love the teeth story. Love the "angry eyes"... She did it for me the other day and it was fantastic. Love you!
No matter how long you work in this field... it never gets old. Wow we get some strange ones. I love the beanies. I want to order the one that you have on this post. Can you make a Marshal size one for me.
Ohhh, i LOVE the ears! I'll be ordering a camo-eared one for my 5 year old with a ginormous cranium... then 2 sweet ones with flowers (do you do tomatoes;) for the girls. Hey- I'm heading your way next month! We'll need to get together this time.
That was fun seeing my Maddie girl posing as a model for your adorable beenies. You're awesome! We love hers :)
Love the beanlees. I will be ordering one for the new little man coming in Dec/Jan. BTW-the annual Mitchell Christmas party is Dec 6 at the same location as last year (by your home). You better come!
Post a Comment