Monday, October 13, 2008

beanLee open house

If you are interested in some hott lookin' head gear,
"head" on over to the beanLee "Friend"-zy Fall Open House!

When: THIS Saturday October 18 from 2-4 pm

Where: Laurel's house: 914 S 630 W PAYSON
Take 2nd Payson exit, turn left off off-ramp, pass Walmart, turn right on to 630 W (street across from a church) and find house number 914, on the right.

**There will also be a beanLee "Friend"-zy Fall Open House in Herriman October 24 and 25 and in Lehi November 1, with more information to follow!**



p.s. I got out of the house with my ankle and drove a jazzy/rascal through Costco, it was fantacular!

11 comments:

J♥M said...

I can't wait! I hope you had a sweet ride that included a churro!

Mendy said...

Look great, although I am always jealous of those people riding around in those I have always just wanted to try them out!!!! I need some beanlees SO BAD it is freezing here I will have to place an order ok. Love ya hope you are feeling better

Laurel said...

FYI: that is Exit 248.

Love you, Megs!

Michelle said...

That picture is freakin' awesome, as were your Drift King skills across Costco's waxed floor.

Stephanie said...

I love the picture and i am so happy you are doing the Herriman Boutique!!!Let me know if you need any help.

Wendy said...

"HELP...I can't find my husband! He is on his Mini-Jazzy...he could be anywhere by now!!!" OMG, LOL - this picture so brings back the best memories E-V-E-R!!! Good times at "your-mistake"! xoxo

Lisa Nielsen said...

I remember riding one of those when I broke my ankle. It was hilarious. Lots of people stare, huh?! Then they all move out of your way...love that. You are darling. I hope your ankle is feeling better. Love you!

Shellie said...

I had to ride in one of those when I was pregnant with Abby because I was supposed to be on bedrest. But I refused to ride in one again after the damn thing beeped while I backed up!! (I know you know what I mean..."wide load backin' up!" followed by two slow beeps) That's the last thing a pregnant woman wants to hear!!! LMAO!!

Em said...

I am soo sorry about you leg darn that leg and darn that hole. maybe you should just get a whole new one. they do that sort of thing right?? ok not funny... it was good to talk to you on sunday. please take care of your self.

LEE BIEN said...

Miss you! Hope that the ankle is on the mend.

Alicia said...

Can't believe that I am just now commenting on that pic at Costco. Hilarious. So happy I was there.