This Friday and Saturday there is a HUGE boutique at a parade of homes home in Herriman. I am so excited to be a part of it! There will be tons of different things: crafts/homemade items/food/BEANLEES etc. I appreciate Andra (and Stephanie) inviting me to be a part of it! So if you want, come up and visit--I have personally never been to Herriman, so I'm excited to see the area. It is from 10-8 on Friday October 24 and from 10-5 on Saturday October 25! Directions and address are below on the flyer.
Thanks again for the support last weekend in Payson, I had a blast and I love ALL my sisters!
Also, there will be a beanLee "friend"-zy fall open house next weekend Saturday November 1 in Lehi at my house, number 2201 on Lakeview--email me if any questions: beanlees@hotmail.com.

Thanks again for the support last weekend in Payson, I had a blast and I love ALL my sisters!
Also, there will be a beanLee "friend"-zy fall open house next weekend Saturday November 1 in Lehi at my house, number 2201 on Lakeview--email me if any questions: beanlees@hotmail.com.
8 comments:
oooo, have fun in Herriman! That was part of my highschool boundries... back in the day. I got a compliment on my beanlee tonight. I love sporting it!
oh cool I might be able to come to at least one!!!! We hopefully will be up for the blessing so we will deff make an apperance!!!!
Megan, you are so amazing with your beanies. I just do a small fraction of what you make. YOu are a wipper snapper. Miss you!
Look at you little business woman! Are your fingers hurting yet? You are so talented and I love it. I can't wait to see you guys again! Love you!
THANK YOU so much for coming over to my rescue tonight! My husband says thank you too for giving me that shot so that he didn't have to have an "episode"....It was really nice to get to chat with ya too! You have the funniest personality, and are so fun to be around! Thanks again!
Mel
The blind leading the blind and the broken foot gets you the front door spot! Go get them BeanLees!
MEG...OMG! I think about you often. How the @%&*$) are you? I am out here in no man's land in Indiana. YES...what the ####$$$$%%%%&&&*****(()$$#### am I doing here? I'm still not sure. I am just hoping that one day I will wake up from my nightmare!!! I am so glad that you are doing well & keeping busy (except for your blasted foot). You look amazingly fabulous! I will be vising for x-mas & want to stick an order in for one of your famous beanLEE's (I love it) I will go to your other blog & let you know. Keep me posted on EVERYTHING!!!! miss you!
It was so fun to see you i wish we could of visited longer. Your beanlees are awesome!
Post a Comment