Monday, August 4, 2008

2nd Annual Dog Show

Dog show 2007

Ok, I don't have all my pictures together yet, but be prepared for the reenactment of the time of my life! I can't even put into words what the dog show is like...priceless...stay tuned! Until then here is a little something entitled Dogs "Pet" Peeves of Humans:

Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans
'1' Blaming your farts on me..... not funny ... not funny at all !!!
'2' Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG
'3' Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
'4' Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
'5' Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
'6' The slieght of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
'7' Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
'8' Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
'9' Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?
'10' How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.

Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who's boss here! You don't see me picking up your poop do you? (sorry Scotty!)

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY. A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!

14 comments:

Anna M. said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love it - made me laugh so hard! =)

Alicia said...

I am so excited for these pictures... bring it on!

Denise said...

Did you write that? So funny.

Lisa Nielsen said...

LOVE IT! WE ARE SO SAD WE MISSED THE DOG SHOW, AGAIN! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS. 123

Mendy said...

That is so funny!!! Ok I might sound a little stupid but man that is probably what they are thinking to the tee. If only we new what goes on in there heads. Can't wait to hear about the dog show and ethan the great MC!!! I bet he was hysterical!!!!

J♥M said...

Made my day!
So so true!
LOL!

Wendy said...

Loving every single second of that!! Can't wait for the pics - I just love those little boys of yours!! xoxo

Jen Tornow said...

That's pretty funny--and I'm not really even a dog lover! Little Ethan and Carter are so clever. A dog show. Who thinks of that? I love it!! Your family is so cool (but I know you know that)!!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I laughed so hard. Thanks!

Karin said...

Love it- Wouldn't expect anything less on this blog of yours, really. Lookin' forward to the pix and commentary.

Todd and Ashley said...

Meg, you are freaking hilarious.I love how creative you are. I had fun going to dinner with all you girls last week. I love you all and will miss you so much. I am so happy to know you and to keep in touch through our blogs.

Moreau's said...

You should write professionally! You are so gifted! We heart Frank!

Markelle said...

me likey the picture of you and Frank, so cute. as for your list--super funny, super true, and super impressive! thanks for the chuckle!

Josh and Katie said...

Can't wait to see some more dog show pictures, sounds like a blast! Megan your hair is getting so long you are gorgeous