Visiting the Lee side of the family in the Portland area, is one of my favorite things to do! There is very little more beautiful than the Northwest.

My hott husband...we had lots of fun out on the boat!

Look at these three handsome devils: Scott, his dad, Dave, and his youngest brother, Matt

Matty skiing like an all-star!

Scott is sooooo good on the water! There is very little he is
not good at!

This is Cape Meares look out point. The picture doesn't even do it justice! It was beautiful...

...as are we! :)

Matt pole-hopped every one of these poles--twice! It was hysterical!

We were able to tour a lighthouse! It was wonderful and Michelle and I were singing "It's a razzle, dazzle day..." from Pete's Dragon. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to "wash some windows!"

We got to tour the Tillamook factory...where Scott dreams of working, sleeping, and eating! There is no dairy in our house unless is it Tillamook! So not kidding! Just so you know, lots of people touch your cheese before you buy it!
It was one of the most relaxing and renewing vacations I have ever had. Scott's mom especially took good care of us! Trips to 23rd street, my new BFF Wendy, Powell's books, Febreeze, Value Village, the gun range, excellent dinners (mama Lee is an awesome cook!), fantastic times in the hammock, and just all-around excellent conversation with some of the smartest and greatest people I know. Thanks Michelle, Matt, and Pops and Mama Lee!
14 comments:
Megan, it looks like you guys had so much fun visiting Scott's family. Man Oregon is so beautiful. I miss you so much and we all need to go to dinner before we move. What days work best for you? Love you tons!!!
I'm so glad you were able to have a nice relaxing vacation. Those are the things that keep us going. It looks like a beautiful place to visit and is certainly on our list of places to go... someday.
I am so glad you had such a good time - it's about freakin' time!! I am so jealous that you went to Tillamook - we too are not allowed to have any other dairy in our house other than Tillamook. Oh wait, I was with you for the tour. I had forgotten we took that picture together by the white picket fence!!! xoxo
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I have been feeling the need for a good vacation.
It makes me so happy to know that you had a great time. You guys deserve some good quality time. I also am very happy about your ancient chinese secret. What a blast you and scotty always have together. I told the boys today that Scotty's bday is coming up, and they are so excited and ready to help him plan it!
How fun and you look so pretty in brown with that orange shirt good choice!!!! Miss ya tons and hope we see you soon
Megan! I was starting to worry about you...you haven't blogged for awhile! You guys go everywhere. It looks like so much fun and so beautiful in Oregon. I miss and love you guys tons!
I am still jealous I wasn't there with you all... Sad. :( But I am so happy you had the perfect break. I am a little biased, but really--is anywhere as beautiful as the Nothwest? Love it!
I love your pictures...it really is so beautiful there. I am glad you had a good time. I am excited to see you guys soon!
Looks like you two have been having a fun summer! I'm glad you've been able to get away for some relaxation. We need to get together sometime soon!
It really looks beautiful. I've never been to the northwest. I'm glad you are back posting!
Oregon has got to be one of our favorite spots on the planet. It's really hard to go there and not be relaxed. Love the cove pics and I'm pretty sure we had lunch on the Tillamook samples about everyday we were there. We're jealous, completely and totally.
Somehow, every single one of these pictures showcase EXACTLY EVERYTHING I love about visiting my family! I am (once again) utterly and completely jealous of your vacation. Love you so much and I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip!
Is it any wonder that I consider you my 4th daughter? Thanks for the compliments and for coming to visit. We had a fantastic time and the best part is that we get to see you again and SOON!
Post a Comment