Trying to set up and use the automatic picture taker thingy--sheesh these two canines would not bloody cooperate!


Bronx isn't looking--and you can tell I'm tired--my smile goes a little crooked when I get tired (my mom says it's cause I had bell's palsy!)

Neither one is looking!

Umm, we're missing Scott, I look about as excited as these two dudes, and Frank is possessed by the devil!

Bronx is burrowing backwards trying to escape!!
We took these across the street from our house by this awesome pond and wetland preserve. Good thing it's close cause we'll need another photo shoot for our Christmas card!
16 comments:
Megs! I love the photos. Those camera timers are never long enough! Bronx is getting BIG! Miss you guys. 123.
Lis
I actually like the pictures with the palsy eye and everything. Maybe you should try a little ancient chance chinese secret. I hear that will clear it right up. I love you never for get that!!! I always want you feelin' muy bein!!
PS Frank is such a large lovely beast. I think that the only thing that ever good possess that ginormous beast is love!
I mean that ever could possess him. I can't type, and we both know that.
Fabulous! I love your sweet doggies and love the photo shoot. You still look beautiful even IF you're tired... Love you!
I love your boys - could they get any cuter?? I think not!! BTW, you look so TAN - where have you been vacationing??? Oh, that's right - you've been in the tropics for months! How could I forget?? :) xoxo
I'd better get one of those Christmas cards! Cute pics.
What a good looking family You really always look great. We missed you over the weeked, hope you are feeling better. hey whenever your free, I'm ready for another therepy session!!
How great are these Lee pics?!? I love it!
Too cute! Megan, you make me laugh so hard. I loved the post about the Mary Kay lady. Oh, if only she could see me during the day. She would be selling me everything in her little bag and more! Love the pictures.
OH my gosh Megan! I love you blog. I was laughing so hard when I read the one about the tubo pt giving you a MK card. You're only like the most gorgeous girl around. That's why I sell books, not makeup! They're crazy. It brings back the good old days. I miss working with you!! Lets do lunch again for sure...as long as you promise not to give me your blow up finger
Um yes my dear, you never disappoint me with your hysterical posts! One year we tried to get a cute Christmas picture of our family and I finally just decided that I should send out the one where Brevyn was upside down, Addy was crying, Kamryn was wiggling, and Troy and I had unflattering looks on our faces- because guess what? That's the way we actually look most of the time. I was going to caption it, "So much for the charade!" BTW- you still have a beautiful smile even when it's crooked!
I vote Frank the most cooperative picture taker in the family :) I finally got caught up on your blog...I have been in la la land. Love you guys!
Love the family photos, you guys make me laugh. The dogs are so funny, but they were trying to participate.
I want to take a family picture when we are in Yellowstone. I don't think we need to worry about coordinating colors or whatever, just shoot a Christmas card picture. And hey, we'll take a few of you guys in front of your house for your Christmas card too.
Can't wait to see you!
Skittles How goes it? i've only heard through the grapevine updates on you and your pretty lady you ran away with to a life of dogs and helicopters and living on the lake...
Just wanted to stop in and say hello and thanks for all the good times growing up... I love you like a Brother man.
Megan remember that time in NYC.. I mean what are the odds of that? Crazy world we live in eh...
miss you two.
Dallin
Post a Comment