The funny thing is I have had a crush on Dennis Quaid since Innerspace! There must be some sort of face or bone structure that I'm attracted to :) I love my Scotty!
Great! I think Daryl Hannah is ugly! (Not that I put a lot of stock into this...)And I look totally possessed with the red eye :)
9 comments:
At least he looks like men. Megan, you need to put yourself in there too...can't be worse than what I got (you're right about Hillary though).
Hilarious! Where's Amanda Peet and the Top Gun chick (can't remember her name right now)? And you are WAY hotter than lame Darrel Hannah.
Yeah, Daryl Hannah what kind of a look alike is that! You are much suter then she is! Hey, at least you didn't put you rpicture in and it came back telling you that you look 87% like Lance Bass!! Hello, I am a girl, do I look like I am a flaming man!?
Megan, you are so HOT!! You are the hottest celebrity ever!!! No one looks as good as you do!! Love ya girl!
Okay, so you are gorgeous! I got so mad when my sisters boss said I look like Jody Foster..EW and then I did this thing and guess who popped up?>..you guessed it, Jody Freakin Foster! Wish I had your looks!! You looker you!!
Bec
Wow, you look like a lot of beautiful women! When I did this, I got that Weight Watchers spokeswoman Sarah (former Duchess, or is she still one?). I think you should be quite happy with your look-a-likes, although I've always thought you were gorgeous!
I agree with Alicia. It's Amanda Peet or Kelly McGillis! I've never done the look-alike thing, but a kid at a school I was substituting at last year told me that I looked like Rosie O'Donnel. Boo.
And while Scott may look like Hugh Jackman, Charlie Sheen, John Cusack and yes, Dennis Quaid, he truly is Indiana Jones.
OOOH yummy Ryan Reynolds....
Post a Comment