Friday, May 9, 2008

Go Archie!

So I secretly want to attend the David Archuleta pep-rally at Murray High School--anyone wanna join? C'mon all you closet American Idol junkies (i.e., Melinda, Wendy, Jenn Kimball, Mendy, and Lisa:)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

I've only seen a few clips of this season's episodes... but I have to say that I am rooting for David Cook and have a secret crush on him

Mendy said...

Meg if I lived closer I totally would be there with you. I really wanted to go to and I got made fun of, so maybe I shouldn't be saying this out loud or I guess typing so everyone can see. All I can say is GO ARCHIE I really think he is going to win!!!!

Scott and Megan said...

I knew I could count on you mendy!! I know that if you lived closer we would totally go stalk him!!!!

Mary said...

Oh Megan! I'm sorry to say that I was totally rooting for Carli to win and since she's gone now, it's kind of boring. I don't think David Cook is as awesome as some people think, but I do think he's a bit more of a better artist than the other David. Plus, I'm watching "Archie" on the news right now and this kid can't even answer questions. Maybe he's just nervous, but it's kind of funny. He even just called himself an airhead. Hehe!

Mindy said...

my soon-to-be sister-in-law is the school council lady at murray high and I can totally get you in! yeah, i'm not really joking but it is a little sad that I do want to go with you.

Moreau's said...

I wish that I would have got on your blog sooner! I am a huge AI fan, and would have totally gone with you! Dag Nab it!

Jennifer and Jacob said...

You so should have called. I totally would have gone! Maybe we could sneak to the concert this summer :)

Markelle said...

dang, I am a little late, but I secretly wanted to go too! I love both Davids!! did you go?