Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My favorite Easter pictures

Alright, starting from the back left standing up is: Kristen (my oldest sister), Aunt Janine (my mom's youngest sister), Melanie (Janine's oldest daughter, my cousin) then seated from left is my hot mama Rosie, Melinda (my baby sister), ME, and the amazing grandmother Tueller (my mom's mom). What a blast! We get together and all of us have such similar personalities and such large teeth that it is just a gab fest....I absolutely love family!!!
Look at this little miss--Isabel (Scott's sister's little one) is getting so big and is such a pimpette in her laz-y-boy in her beautiful Easter dress.
Here is the latest Wrigley picture (My baby brother's little boy). This was his first Easter and he had a blast. He is just like Jonny and always has to have a basketball in his little fist--he is saying "ball" which was also Jonny's first word. I miss them so, so much!
Another perfect little pose of Izzy--Laurel said she wasn't in a smiling mood, but isn't she adorable. Here's the greatest part...it looks like she is at a studio, right? Oh no, Laurel has set up a backdrop and those are her eggs and basket and she has just settled into being a professional photographer, and how could you not with such a wonderful subject to photograph!!!
Another "big rig" picture with his first Easter ducky. Look at those fat thighs I just want to snack on!

I LOVE FAMILY!!!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

I LOVE that you posted these pictures of my babe! Now I feel lame that I hadn't put them on my page. You are the best auntie!!!

I can't believe how big Wrigley is getting, too. Wow, he's a cutie!

Tammy Anderson said...

Cute pictures of the kids! What a doting aunt you are.

Rachel said...

Holy Cow, Wrigley is a miniature Jonny! Cute pictures! I went to BYU with Melanie- she's looking cute as ever!

Dottie Stay said...

So dang cute, and kudos to you Laurel for the great photog work!! I love that little Big Wrig. He is a Jonny minny me

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute kiddo's! Family is the best 'huh. I want to come and visit you!! I'll be calling you soon!
Lindsey J

J♥M said...

It's great to be in the company of family! Looks like fun! These cute kiddos are so lucky to have you as their Aunt!

Moreau's said...

I miss my family so much! Can you guys adopt me? Your family reminds me of mine, except you guys are all better looking :)

Kate said...

It's like a festival of beautiful white smiles! Love it!

Hannah Jones said...

Being with family is the best place to be! This was a fun post! I'm glad you are surrounded by loved ones!
I love you!

Karin said...

I'm impressed with Laurel's skills- and ambition! You are the greatest aunt!