Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mother *#&^%$! Nature

Cause who doesn't wear a parka and beanie in April???
Look at these two muffin heads--they love the snow
I love this picture...it probably scares most people, but he really is a sweetheart! Scott entered a contest at work and this picture took 2nd place (should have been 1st--and that is what we tell Frank!) This reminds me of Turner and Hooch and Tom Hanks yelling..."muffin, hooch, I brought you a muffin!"
Favorite guys in the whole wide world!

17 comments:

J♥M said...

That's awesome!

Wendy said...

Loving every single second of that!! Could they get any cuter?? I think not! (((hugs)))

Dottie Stay said...

Bless you Frank, Bless you! I love that big dumb animal! Not that he is dumb, but you know what I mean.

Laurel said...

I love you and all your boys! I miss you guys and want to hang out soon. Even if there's still *&%$ing snow on the ground.

Hannah Jones said...

I second your curse to Mother Nature. Mother's aren't supposed to tease... she's killing me here! I need WARMTH.... and SUN...
Okay, your boys are SO cute. I can just see the slobber flying out of Frank's mouth. He's a good doggy!

elshmobelsh said...

Love the picture!! Oh, I wish Schyler and Frank could just...cuddle!

Not so sad to miss the snow. Today we got our first REALLY warm day. The boys got sunburned. Bring it on!

Lynette Callister said...

Those boys are sooo cute! I was racing my son Spencer home the other day day. Me in the van him on foot across the pond. I couldn't go real fast obviously in the neighborhood, but I was winning Yeah! (not that I relish in beating my son at stuff, but you know, he usually wins)
Then just as I thought I had him, I had to slow down and practically stop for this cute guy walking these two cute dogs. Yep, I lost. Your hubby was walking the boys down the street and made me lose. Tell them thanks a lot.
giggle... giggle...

Todd and Ashley said...

Cute little animals of yours!!! It was so fun seeing you last night at our girls night out. I just love listening to you and Wendy talk up a storm. You make me laugh so hard. I just love you to death Meg!!!

Mary said...

They are so cute!

Shellie said...

It's too bad I can't share your pain! NOT! I'm enjoying the 70's and 80's we've been having. Oh and did I mention it's gonna be 91 on Monday?!?!?

Markelle said...

That is an awesome picture of Frank, you're right he should have taken first place. I can't seem to get a good shot of my dog, maybe its my crappy camera...I want to get Frank and Sam(my dog) together just to see what Sam would do:) I am always trying to expose him to other dogs, cuz he is such a scaredy cat!

disneyking said...

My favorite Post title in the history of blogging goes to this post.

You make me laugh harder than anyone I know.

The Five that Jive said...

Very cute pics!! This weekend is supposed to be warm...hopefully it will happen. Yay!
Lindsey J

Alicia said...

Awe... I love these! (Except for the snow.) What a cute picture of the boys!

LEE BIEN said...

I think that my favorite thing about Frank is that he loves you guys so much. He honestly is a devoted and loyal boy. By the way, Frank and Bronx made the refrigerator door at Nannies! Yep, the only question is, who got booted off? Hmmmm.

Karin said...

That shot of Frank is hilarious! Glad SOMEONE is enjoying the snow!

Rachel said...

So fun to see you today (if only for a second!) You need to drop by more often!