Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More from Phoenix!

Scott lounging in our hotel room while I attended a freaking long conference. It was a beautiful hotel, but I'm easy to please...a bed and a place to pee.

The Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. I graduated with my degree from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota--so had to visit the alma mater satellite clinic!
Another shot of the Mayo from the freeway. I'm so proud to be a Mayo-ite!:)
Some of our dearest friends live in Glendale, Arizona--Josh and Katie Bastian. Josh is attending pharmacy school there and we have missed them, but they are about half way finished! We had so much fun with them.

These guys are a blast! Josh is one of Scott's longest time friends. We watched the Jazz/Suns game at a FSN sports bar in Phoenix next to the Cardinal's football stadium. It was a sports fiesta that day. Watched the Cubs by day and the Jazz by night...I had died and gone to heaven--Scott is SOOOO lucky to have me as a wife right?

6 comments:

J♥M said...

yes he is!

Laurel said...

Seriously. SO lucky. I think of myself as fairly appreciative of basketball (for my husband's sake), but you FAR surpass my tolerance to the level of adoration. You and Scotty are so perfect for one another it's ridiculous. How fun to visit Josh and Katie, too!!!

Alicia said...

Awe... I don't think I've been to Papa's grave since he dies. I suck as the oldest and favorite grandchild.
Love you!

Michelle said...

Uh, what sport do the Cardinals play?

Michelle said...

HA! Just noticed you wrote "football". I was trying to be funny and prove my sports ignorance. Really, I just proved my inability to read the English language.

Dawn said...

Hey I wish i could have gone with you my brother is in Glendale on his mission. Elder Leavitt (red head) oh how fun!!!