We LOVE sports! When it comes to Major League Baseball, we root for the Cubs in the National League and the Yankees in the American League. My little brother Jonny, is the hugest, ginormousest Cubs fan EVER. He is the one with the little boy named Wrigley (the cubs play at Wrigley field)--so I was on my cell phone with him through almost every pitch. We love Derrek Lee--the first baseman. He is like 6'6" and ripped--and we are hoping we are related (we're pretty sure we have some African American blood somewhere down the line.)
8 comments:
Looks like you had a GRAND time in the sunshine!
That looks so fun.I am a big baseball fan too. Adam tolerates it for me :) What a wonderful way to spend time with the ones you love.
I'm glad you guys had a good time and I'm glad the weather was sooo great!!! It's nice to have a little escape from everything isn't it!!!
hurray, you're back in the blogging world! I'll comment later- but go check your email, I wanna see you tomorrow, too!!!:)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these pictures!
Okay, I've viewed them all... now I'll comment. That brett is quite a looker. I'm so jealous you got to see the big guy AND bask in the AZ sun. Great post, sis. I love you guys!
I love the pictures. I can't beileve that you got to see Brett. What a treat. To bad you didn't get to see poppy!
Your pictures look so fun and warm! If you have not figured it out. I am like the worst at e-mailing and stuff. I am never on the computer. but, it is so fun to see you guys and to hear about what you are up to.
Post a Comment