Friday, March 21, 2008

I already miss Brett...again!







All my picture images are only coming across as jibberish--letters and numbers...! Brett is opening the tie I picked out for $1.00 at goodwill, Scott on Brett's bed (Brett refuses to believe Mitt Romney is out of the running--I fully support Brett in that denial), There's a picture of Nannie (Scott's AWESOME grandma). She was so, so fun to stay with! Brett's companion was Elder McKay--he was so cool! He was about Brett's height and size...it was adorable!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

All my pictures have been doing that when I upload them as well. . . very annoying. When you figure out what the problem is and how to fix it please let me know!

LEE BIEN said...

Okay, when I saw the guy in the picture lying on Brett's bed I thought "Hey, his companion is really cute!" till I realized that it was Scott! Sometimes it takes me a minute, but I usually get there. I'm so happy that you got to visit Arizona (a wonderful place!) and see my Brett. Please send me some pictures for his mission scrapbook. I love you guys.

Karin said...

Awesome, thanks for getting these up! LOVE the Kempton cranium!!! Too bad we were in Ut while you were down here, but glad we hooked up for a bit eventually. I'm sure you and Nanny had a blast. Looks like fun times, as I'd expect nothing less!