In honor of Scott almost graduating (April), we took the "boys" to school to see where Scotty has been spending his time away from us...needless to say, they were a hit! Endulge me while I share some photos of our "furry" kids!
This is Scott and his awesome instructor, Roxann. She teaches at the flight academy and runs a dog kennel, so of course she needed to meet the "boys!"
Honestly, Frank is a saint! He is the most patient, low-key dog EVER. He just sat in the helicopter with his headset on and could care less what we did to him.
Of course this is Bronx who is secretly giving us the bird...look as his face! He must be thinking, "I am not as stupid as my big brother and will not let you make a fool of me!"
This is in the R-22, a two seater helicopter--we couldn't actually take Frank up in the air, I'm pretty sure he is over the weight limit!
Getting ready to solo
I mean what dog will sit like that and not try to get out or even bat at his headset!
I asked someone else to take the picture, beause I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still! It's TC in the Island Hopper from Magnum!
This is Scott and his awesome instructor, Roxann. She teaches at the flight academy and runs a dog kennel, so of course she needed to meet the "boys!"
Honestly, Frank is a saint! He is the most patient, low-key dog EVER. He just sat in the helicopter with his headset on and could care less what we did to him.
Of course this is Bronx who is secretly giving us the bird...look as his face! He must be thinking, "I am not as stupid as my big brother and will not let you make a fool of me!"
This is in the R-22, a two seater helicopter--we couldn't actually take Frank up in the air, I'm pretty sure he is over the weight limit!
Getting ready to solo
I mean what dog will sit like that and not try to get out or even bat at his headset!
I asked someone else to take the picture, beause I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still! It's TC in the Island Hopper from Magnum!
12 comments:
It looks like Maverick and Goose make a good team!
Wow you guys, those are the coolest pictures ever!!! I am laughing here at my desk at work. I love how Frank is so chill about sitting in the helicopter with Scott. What a cool dog. Looks like Bronx is not liking it at all.
I love Frank in the helicopter. I need to see that big guy again, it's been a long time. He is amazing, you are right, what dog would just sit there like that. You lucky lady! Cute pictures.
I love your boys, and they are NEVER ever too much!! Hello, they are my nephews! How could I ever get enough of those two! I need NEED to see them soon. There ain't nothin' better then a hug from Frankenstein!
Yes. Yes you were right. I DID wet myself looking at these pictures! That is freakin' hysterical! And I love Scott's proud papa face! :)
That's just the best!
Freakin' hilarious! I love you guys.
HEE HEE HAAA HAAA HO HO! That is all I have to say! TOOO Funny! I love your boys! I want to come over and have all of Frank's body weight on my feet again!! I think that I just got the feeling back! Good Times! They are both too cute! Thanks for the laugh!
I am laughing my butt off all over again! Just as funny as a few days ago. Love those boys.
Those pictures are great!!! I love those two!!
Way too funny!!! What great, well-behaved kids you have! Thanks for the fun last Friday!
Okay... where are the bomber jackets? Those cute boys have to have bomber jackets if they are going to be near helicopters let alone ride in one! You're AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment