The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
we are going private
hey if you are interested in continuing reading our blog please e-mail Megan at beammer@hotmail.com or Scott at slee@bankofutah.com and we will send you an ivite to gain access.
Did you get my request to be included in this fabulous blogging experience. I sent an e-mail to your beammer account. You better keep me in the loop! Love ya!
9 comments:
Hi guys. Of course I want to be included in your blog. You're on my top twelve favorite people list.
Love you, Mom
Please invite me!!!
Hey Lees! Invite me, too. I love reading your blog...it's fun to stay connected to all of you.
Aunt Lara and California gang!
Would love to be invited!
I would love to be invited--but too lazy to send an email. Can you email me at lindseyandrick@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Lindsey J
aunt lara...what is your email so i can send you an invite???!!! love you!
Did you get my request to be included in this fabulous blogging experience. I sent an e-mail to your beammer account. You better keep me in the loop! Love ya!
I'm considering this too... let me know how it goes.
HI MEGAN!! I LOVE READING YOUR BLOGS AND WOULD LOVE TO BE INVITED! MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS martina_cly@hotmail.com
Post a Comment