Our announcement photo (love the copyright info). We went up into the mountains to take this picture and got stuck in the snow--both our car and the photographer's! Needless to say, we spent 7 hours trapped in the middle of nowhere (with our photographer, remember) and had to call the Sundance snowcat to come get us and our vehicles! Holy shiz balls, it was a long, interesting, testing day! We are now really tight with our photographer, Rick Nye the photo guy--he gave us a great deal on pictures and we keep in touch--h0w funny! I learned that day, that NO MATTER where I was with Scott--trapped, freezing, panicked, in the middle of nowhere, nervous, and frustrated--he makes every situation somehow okay and actually fun! It's got to be his experiences in Guatemala that make him able to laugh off the really "small" stuff. He is so stable and gives me the greatest feeling of security!
This is another engagement photo--before we got stuck, etc. (see explanation above)
The most beautiful day of my life! In the Jordan River LDS temple at 12:34 pm we were "hitched!" Little did I know I had just made the best decision of my life! Honestly, isn't it funny the longer you're married, the more you think..."wow, I really didn't know that much about you before we got married...", and we even dated 1 1/2 years before sealing the deal. It was the most wonderful, lucky, inspired, perfect decision OF MY LIFE!!! I love you Scotty--to infinity and beyond! 1234 eva, Tori
21 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I have never known two people (other than Jason and me, right?) more suited for one another than you guys are, and feel so incredibly lucky to have you as a sister-in-law. FOUR YEARS! Holy cow! I love you and hope you have a great anniversary!
I remember how beautiful that day was!!! I'm glad I was able to share that special time with you guys!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
Wow four years ago I was up to my elbows in a cake! Litterally! Is it bad to say I was glad that day was over? It was a perfect beautiful magical day, and I loved it as muh as you. Hard to believe that we only had Ethan there. I could have sworn Carter was there in spirit for his May May and Scotty!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Go out for a little celebrating and then come home and have Make a FHE...or something...
Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Haaapppy Annniversary!
(sung to the tune of Happy Anniversary)
Congratulations you two wittle wove birds!
Your pictures are fabulous! So fun!
p.s. this is Karen Moreau
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on four years. It is so wonderful when you can find the person you are truely made to be with. Love is in the air!
Happy Anniversary!
OH happy, happy day!! Wow, does time "fly" when you are having fun! I too can't believe it has been 4 years, it really seems like yesterday! Wow! Well, I should get going...I need to do something about the heat in here, people are thirsty and I have to finish my studying on how to cut amazing wedding cakes into perfect slices!! Oh goodness me, someone just left without a fortune - quick, I have to run them down before they get too far!!! LOL xoxo :)
oh wendy...my wedding woul dhave been a flop if I didn't have you as my wedding planner!!! what a fantastic friend you are!!! You goldfish lover, you!
Congratulations! I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm so glad you and Scott have each other. Love the pictures, you look great as always!
Lovin' the blog Megs. Now that I know where it is, I'll check it from time to time.
Huge congrats on the baby Lee to be. I'm sooo happy for you both. Having a kid is the absolute best thing in the world. And you'll be the bestest funnest Mom ever!
Much love,
Ryan
Happy Anniversary you two!! I think this calls for a camping trip. Hey, how bout it!?! I love the pictures of the boys in the helicopter! That cracks me up! I loved seeing you the other night! What a party!!
(This is your GA sister- Mindy)Happy Anniversary. I have always said you deserve the best. I'm glad you got it!! Have the time of your lives! You're sweeter than a Georgia Peach. =)
Happy Anniversary! I love seeing people's wedding pictures!
happy anniversary megan and scott!
and, thanks for inviting me to view your blog:)
you guys are amazing.
Hi there!
This was a great day for me-- I finally got YOU as a sister! Hooray, hooray! Well-- I love you both. You are so good for each other and for me. Much love, your favorite :) --Alicia
Last night I made Brad stay up late because Scott's school was "teased" on the news... I was mad that they didn't interview him (I guess it was all filmed at the Ogden school or somehthing). So anyway, WHAT THE HELL?? You'll have to fill me in on the jackasses that run that place.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Happy Happy Annivesary!!! That is so fun for you. Fours years for you two and our four years is coming up this April. It's amazing how fast those years have flown by. I can't wait for the years to come either!!! Love you Meg!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are the cutest couple and you look beautiful in your winter wedding attire!
Sounds like quite the experience...but some super cute pics were taken!! What a story! Congrats on 4 years...way to go!
Lindsey J
Post a Comment