Monday, February 11, 2008

Endure to the end......of the day!


11 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Can I get an AMEN?!!

Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!!

J♥M said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
HALLELUJAH!
Please choke me! Choke Me!

Rachel said...

Love ya Megs!

Laurel said...

I would say "Isn't that what husbands are for?", but I'm pretty sure he feels the same way you do right about now. SO SORRY, Love. If it makes you feel any better, my in-laws (yup, all of 'em) just left yesterday.

Stephanie said...

Well i have some treats for you so call me. Hopefully we can get in on sat. and that will help you relax a little. Call me!

Dottie Stay said...

Well said, Well said! Genius! I needed that the other day. With the ball-less wonder. Can I say that on your blog?

LEE BIEN said...

I don't get it. But if enduring to the end is simply getting through one moment, day, or week at a time, then I know you'll be fine. Two stronger or more capable people are hard to find. I believe in my Scott and Megan.
Love, Mom

Elizabeth said...

Seriously! I'm sorry for all you're going through.

Moreau's said...

When I get stressed, I choke myself, cuz I forget to breath! So here's a friendly reminder to BREATH!
inhale.....
exhale.....
Just keep breathing, Just keep breathing,
Just keep breathing..
(sung to the tune of Just keep swimming, sung by Dori on finding Nemo :0)
love ya Megs!
xoxox

Michelle said...

Exactly how I feel. I had to sit through four hours of Parent/Teacher Conferences yesterday. "Yep, your kid's failing." Kill me.

Alicia said...

Oi... my PTC's are coming up. I hate my life.