Megan, I tried to e-mail you so let me know if you did not get it! I think that your post is so true! My house is sooo not clean right now, but I watched Oprah today! hee hee
It makes me laugh. Adam came home and asked if I had had a rough day because the toys were all over. I didn't actually. We just spent all our afternoon playing and forgot to clean up. Some days there are better things to do.
8 comments:
Love it! I guess my life is NOT wasted!
Megan, I tried to e-mail you so let me know if you did not get it! I think that your post is so true! My house is sooo not clean right now, but I watched Oprah today! hee hee
I have to agree!! There are so many better things that we can be doing...besides cleaning. Thanks for the reminder!
Lindsey J
Oh man, Nannie would drop dead if she saw that one. But I must say I love it!
I need to frame that picture and put it on my front door.
love the saying since I am a clean freak and need to not worry about it so much all the time. Good thought though Meg
It makes me laugh. Adam came home and asked if I had had a rough day because the toys were all over. I didn't actually. We just spent all our afternoon playing and forgot to clean up. Some days there are better things to do.
a wasted life, how about a happy husband.
Adam Anderson
Post a Comment