Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nielsen family event week!


The Nielsen siblings..minus James (living in Maui), and Joseph (living in transit) :) How hot are my three sisters and my two baby brothers...I mean c'mon now! I love this bunch of crazies! I can't even begin to put into words how much I love my family! They have carried me through most of life!

So Melinda's birthday was the 7th (as was Inger's son, Solomon who turned 10) (also Blaine and Alicia's anniversary), the 8th is my parent's anniversary (43 years!) and today the 9th is Norm's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORM! (I absolutely adore his beautiful wife, Lisa)....what a crazy week of Nielsen family events! I sure love my family and would be NOWHERE without them!
All the Nielsen men--the in-laws are "Nielsens!"
The whole fam (minus James and Joseph)! Check it out!!!! Look how many have come from two people! It's amazing! I love my family and think everyone is so beautiful--inside and out!
And the Nielsen couples...the arrangement may not be the best...but here we all are...Scott and I have some lovely butt profiles!?


17 comments:

Kirsti said...

Fun family photos Megs! You look like a rockstar! I love the one of the boys...your dad is showin em who's boss!!

Mike and Jackie said...

mikeandjackiew have invited you to the "guess that Mii" contest. Click the link to particiate!

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I love to see pictures of everyone's extended family!

jennie said...

How did you turn out so tall???? The rest of the girls are practically midgets! (I can only say that because I'm a shorty too, and my daughter will likely never reach the 5 foot mark.) Darling pictures. Everyone looks so great.

Bugger said...

Those are great family pics. And did we say that Scott has a pretty hot wife too! wow!!
Happy Birthday Family!

Dottie Stay said...

Happy birthday to Norm!! I can't believe that we are getting older. Thanks for thinking that I was 28. That made me feel good. I love the family pictures. How funny that you two tallees are on the end!

Moreau's said...

Gorgeous! You guys all have the same teeth:) You could give the Osmonds a run for their money! hee hee! You all have beautiful smiles!

Hannah Jones said...

Wow. I never knew how freakishly tall Scotty was.... :)
Happy Burfday everybody- and Meg- you're gorgeous!!

Scott and Megan said...

ok, the funny thing is, yes Scott and I are taller than the rest of the siblings...but not THAT much taller--in fact, i think Norm and Scott are about the same height, but the photographer had some people in a hole and others on the higher hill, etc. so of course, the tall ones (us) were on this high hill and it makes us look even taller than we are in comparison to the other couples!

Johnson said...

I love those pictures. It is so much fun to see your family!! I love your family so very much!!!!

Jen Tornow said...

Gads, is it right for an ENTIRE family to be so good-looking? This was fun to see these photos...I haven't seen your entire family in years. Honestly, I wouldn't have known little Norm. I thought you had made a mistake when you said that was him!

Rachel said...

What a hot family! Seriously, a bunch of models. You look fantastic. Thanks for posting those pictures.

Alicia said...

You are so beautiful! These pics are so fun...Love you!

Laurel said...

You are such a babe! I love all the pics!

Karin said...

Yes, most definitely a good lookin' group! Check out all those smiles- not a cold grouchy one in the bunch!

Karin said...

p.s. that's funny- somehow Jim ALWAYS ends up in the center of every family photo. Shouldn't the abnormally tall guy be hidden, tucked away in a corner? Especially when it's with the shorter in-laws. Nice to see Scott in a similar situation:) silly photographer...

Todd and Ashley said...

Meg, I love these family shots. You showed me at work one day in A.F. and just loved them. Families are so wonderful and keep us all going when times are just the worst. I love you so much and just got teared up reading your journal entry. I love how strong you are in your faith and how close you are to our heavenly father. We are all tested in so many ways and we all need to look at your example in how strong willed you are. You are amazing Megan, and I will do anything for you. If you need loves, or whatever you know how to reach me.