Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Lampshades

So I've been a little busy "babysitting" these two helmet heads! Bronx was neutered and Frank lost a toenail. They wear these lovely lampshades to prevent them from licking their wounds, or each other's wounds (Michelle, is that apostrophe happy there?). Needless to say we have had to gate off the Christmas tree because it has been completely knocked over and ornaments broken! We thought they were bad before...sheesh! They'll knock you into next Tuesday!

6 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

I LOVE those two beautiful boys!! I want to see them! You give them some loves from their auntie minnie!

elshmobelsh said...

Oh, they are so sweet! I love that you got them to both look at the same time. That is a GREAT picture!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh! hehehe....good thing they don't any better or they might be embarrassed that you are showing these pictures of them to the world! Too funny!

Kirsti said...

oh I have no words...just looking at the picture of the two of them, you know they are embarrassed! But who would'nt be, theyare probably picking up cell phone service or signals of some sort.

Shellie said...

LMAO!! I love it. I can totally picture them knocking over the christmas tree!!! LMAO!!

Laurel said...

Who needs reindeer antlers when you've got lampshades for Christmas?!! Those are hilarious. You poor puppies... How long to they wear those contraptions?