Hey all. This is Megan's sister Melinda. She aksed me if I would get on her blog and type something. Yesterday Meg had her 2nd Doctors appointment. They Determined that she had lost the baby. I am so sad for her, and I know that you all are just as sad. She is doing better than is to be expected, and she is just amazing!! I love my sis! She said not to worry, and please don't feel the need to comment. She knows that you are all thinking of her! Much Love to You Megs!!!!
13 comments:
Megan- I don't even know what to say except that I love you so much.
Scott and Megan,
We pray for you and we love you.
Dear Megan, you are a nice friend to me.I'm so sorry that your baby is gone. I know that you are very sad you are very sweet girl .Ilove you KAMRYN LOVE ho ho ho
(I hope you don't mind- Kamryn heard me telling Troy and insisted on sending you a note. She really does love you and she typed this herself.)
Megan-
I'm so sorry to hear that. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Love ya Megs.
we love you megan. you are such a wonderful person - always remember that!
tiff
Megan!!! I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you even though I can't begin to comprehend what you are going through. I have thought about you so much over the past couple of weeks and we will just continue to keep you in our prayers. You are one of the strongest people that I know and I know you can get through this!!! We are thinking of you and loving you!!
Becky "Peterson" Johnson
Megan!!! I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you even though I can't begin to comprehend what you are going through. I have thought about you so much over the past couple of weeks and we will just continue to keep you in our prayers. You are one of the strongest people that I know and I know you can get through this!!! We are thinking of you and loving you!!
Becky "Peterson" Johnson
I know you are probably sick of me, but I just love you both so much. I think the world of you and feel so blessed that you love me back!
I'm so sorry. I don't get it--nor do I pretend or try to.
Megan and Scott, I'm so sorry for you. I know the pain of trying to get pregnant and then the joy when it FINALLY happens and I also know the crushing disappointment when the miscarriage happens. I know the heartache and I cried for you and am thinking of you. I'm SO sorry for you both.
I love you both so much! Remember we are here for you whenever you need.
Megan and Scott you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything I hope we can be there for you, that's what family is for! We love you!
I love you, Megan!
Post a Comment