Sunday, December 9, 2007

And so it begins...

Feeling nauseated and tired and LOVING every second of it! It means it's working!!!!


24 comments:

Jen said...

I've never been so happy to hear that you are feeling sick!

miller family said...

megan, it was SO good talking to you yesterday at church. i am SO happy for you!! you are such an amazing person, and you always make me happy when i see you.

and, remember what i said, i am a good babysitter:)

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm so excited that your little blob is starting to grow nubbins and a tail! It was so good to see you on Saturday, we all need to get together again soon.

Ryan and Janelle said...

We are very happy for you guys.

Laurel said...

Oh! Those pictures give me so much happiness it's nearly ridiculous! I love to hear that you are enjoying the nausea. It's so real! xoxo

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

It is so funny how adorable those pictures are huh! Looking good! Keep 'em coming! Love you guys!

Hannah Jones said...

that bean is the cutest Lee I've seen!
Can't wait to see him in person!
Or her....

:)

Kim P said...

I wasn't kidding about the saltine crackers in RS! We can totally hook you up!
This might be the only time in your life when you will smile while your face is in the toilet!
Love ya!
Kim P

Alicia said...

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!
I am so freaking excited!!!!!!!!

Dottie Stay said...

Love that you can do ultra sounds all day everyday if you want to! Can't wait to see the little friend.

Devon said...

Oh Megan, I am so excited for you! It will be so fun to see your little Lee baby - he (or she) is going to have the cutest pictures ever with all of your BeanLees! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Yea!!!! You need to be able to experience every minute of this pregnancy thing- and than means being able to complain about being sick (not that you're complaining!) I'm so happy for you!

Kate said...

Yes!!!

Sour patch kids are my personal remedy for morning sickness.

Ryan and Janelle said...

So Scott said there was "medical assistance" in the pregancy. Did you guys do invitro? AI? It's exciting! Brittany doesnt ever feel sick...bet that sucks to know huh? ha ha she'll get her turn ;)

Karin said...

hurray! The joys of motherhood begin!!!

Kirsti said...

Fantastic! Still after having 2 kids of my own cannot read ultrasound pictures...so what ever that was good luck to you and Scott, hope it is a child.

Kristi said...

I've been meaning to post a comment for weeks now, ever since Kirsti told me about your exciting news. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Enjoy the pregnancy, even the sick, swollen, and huge. It is all great! I know all babies are special but the LONG awaited for babies are the absolute best. They come with special healing powers to heal hearts that have been broken many times over. I can't wait to meet Little Lee.
~Kristi

Mary said...

Megan, you are such a sweetheart. I'm so excited for you guys!

Millie Killpack said...

megan, i just happened to pop over to your blog! congrats. that is the best news i've heard all day!

Anonymous said...

Save the photos and I'll even put a copy on my fridge too! We can't wait to see you guys next week. We love you both so much. Love, Mama Lee

Todd and Ashley said...

I love those pictures, they are the coolest ever. Thanks for letting me see one of them in person. You are the cutest ever Megs!!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Megan and Scott!! WOW!! I dunno where to start, First of all I am so HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! Your tough trials have come and gone, along with your trips to Vegas.. This is a blessing, definitely a answer to prayer.. I'm sure you are having a blast taking pictures of your sweet pea every minute you get as you break away from patients.. *wink*wink*..I know you will be great parent's!! Continue to take good care of one another & eat a lot for baby!! Last but not least, I MISS UTAH!!

Jen Tornow said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you! Now give us the goods: How far along are you? When do you get to meet this cool kid face to face?

The Sutherland Family said...

Congrats you two! I'm so happy for you and SO excited for you, you'll be a great mommy!