Sunday, December 2, 2007

The fat lady has sung, it's snowing in hell, and the pigs are flying!

SCOTT AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!! I know, I can't believe I just typed that...a B-A-B-Y! I too need resuscitation! We saw the heart beating a few days ago, and it became kind of real to us! Um, I don't know what else to say...so did I already mention we're having a baby?! We are really, really excited--to say the least! And, that's all...(it still seems surreal!) Any thoughts?

32 comments:

miller family said...

oh megan, i am SO happy for you and your husband. you SO deserve this!! CONGRATULATIONS.
you are going to be a wonderful mother, just like you are a wonderful person!!
love, tiff

Becca Jo said...

Congratulations! That is SOOOO great. I'm really happy for you.

Hannah Jones said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I AM HUGGING YOU RIGHT NOW!!
AND I'M REALLY YELLING!!!!!
OOOH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Alicia said...

I'm so happy about it just thinking about it makes me tear up a little... I just love you both so much! And I can't wait to meet the little guy/gal!

WARNER photography said...

Holy Cow! Congratulations from the Warner famdamily!

Laurel said...

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! Are there enough "happy"s in there? Probably not. I am so BEYOND thrilled for you guys! Are we taking bets yet? I think it's a little Jack! :)

Tammy Anderson said...

This is wonderful news! We are overjoyed for you. I hope everything goes well and just have fun!
Love, The Andersons

Ryan and Janelle said...

Wow!!! there is something in the water!!! Congrats you guys - that is so awesome! So excited for you both!

Melissa Sebourn said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I am so happy for you guys :)

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm hiring the skywriter tomorrow! Love you guys. And Jack.

Rachel said...

I cried when I heard the news! Even in your darkest hour your prayers were answered. I love you lots. We need to have the biggest baby shower-bash ever! I can't wait to meet the special little person you've worked so hard to get!

Shannon said...

Megan, I heard the news, and had to come check it out for myself! I hope you don't mind. I am SO excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!!!

Kate said...

OH MY GOSH!! NO F-ING WAY!!!

GREAT BIG GIGANTIC HUG!!! And welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy. I loved being pregnant the first time around! It's this second baby that is making me bonkers.

Dottie Stay said...

That was the greatest present you could have given me! I have wet myself again over the excitment. You guys just deserve the very best, and you enjoy every blasted minute!!

KarliSue said...

MEGAN!!!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! HURRAY!!! What can I do for you? Do you need anything?

You are so amazing and this little baby is the luckiest person ever! You are going to be such a amazing mom!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Again, thank you for all you do for me. I am so lucky to have a friend who is always willing to be on my side and tell it how it is. I can't Thank you enough!!

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so exciting! I can tell you now a long awaited baby is the best and most exciting kind! Seriously, you will love and appreciate the baby so much! I'm so excited for you!!!

Elizabeth

Kim P said...

Yeah!~~
What a great Christmas present for you and Scott!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you! Take care of yourself...not too much celebrating! Just kidding!
Love, Kim Peterson

elshmobelsh said...

I kind of already told you, but here is a little chant for you...
BA-BY!
BA-BY!
BA-BY!
A great big CONGRATULATIONS! and lots of love from our house! You will be an incredible mom and dad.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Congratulations you guys! We heard the news and are extremely excited, happy, thrilled for you guys. You are going to be wonderful parents. We love you guys!!! Enjoy being pregnant it is so much fun! A new fun cousin playmate for Madeline yeah!

Karin said...

Hurray!!! What more can we say that doesn't sound trite? Congrats and enjoy the next few months- so special! I'm convinced that good things (babies!) come to those who wait! yeah!!!

Jen said...

I am so freaking excited for you! FINALLY! I knew you would be blessed. I am already freezing meals for you when you go into labor. Now, labor. That is a treat! :)

Alicia said...

Wow-- I just had to come back to check out all the wonderful things I knew people have said to you two... 22, I mean, 23 comments? You guys are SO popular. :) Look at how many people are happy with this news! Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations!!! I know we don't know each other very well...but I've been admiring you from afar. I think you're so beautiful and amazing. You always have the best comments to make in class...and that time that you taught Sunday School was awesome. I'm really excited for you!! Congrats!!!
Lindsey

Todd and Ashley said...

Well I will be your 24th comment on this the most fantastic news ever. Thanks for sharing all your good times with me. I cherish our sweet talks and how much I adore you Megan. I just can't wait for you to be a mommy, this is truely the most amazing news ever. You deserve this more than anyone knows.Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Megan! I am so happy for you!

Brittany said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited! We'll be preggers together! Love you guys!!!!

Hyrum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

(This is Kamryn dictating to me!) Thank you for the great message. I know that you are a very kind aunt. You are a very cute girl and I hope your baby is okay. I'm excited for your baby to be born on my birthday. I love you too.
Love, Kamryn

Johnson said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ah, there, I am out of breathe!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I will keep you in my prayers and ya it stinks to be sick but it is well worth it!!!! I love ya to death!!!

Bec

Anonymous said...

No one deserves it more. We love, love, love you both, and the newest Lee too. Love, Mama Lee

jennie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! You'll be such a cute pregnant gal! Loving the hats BTW. xoxo

Anonymous said...

That's G R E A T !!! Congratulations!!! Make sure you get plenty of sleep before the birth!!! Don't say I didn't warn you:) LB