Monday, November 12, 2007

Merry Christmas

Oh my good gosh, I couldn't stop myself...literally I'm afraid I was possessed by another force and put my dogs in "The Grinch" antlers...so tell me who looks better in the brown antlers and who looks better in the red ones....? My Frank is a saint...he just sat there and wouldn't even move as I tried these on him. I'm a little excited for Christmas....sorry Tom Turkey!





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! It is a tough decision, but I think I like the brown antlers on Frank. I am ready for Christmas too! My kids keep asking to set up the tree. Poor Thanksgiving gets kinda skipped over.

Dottie Stay said...

Oh, I could eat those two up!!! I want them in my life and in my house! I love them, and you can't go wrong with what ever antlers you choose!

Hannah Jones said...

Um, I say Frank is the posessed one! LOOK AT THAT! He has one red eye and one blue eye!
I think he should be in red and Bronx in green.
Actually you should do Frank with the antlers and B as an elf... stick those ears up somehow.. put a red clown nose on F for a Rudolph effect...
This is more fun than Halloween!
Thanks for letting us play today- (let's go inside, I'm getting kinda cold...) I hope you feel better soon.
LOVE YOU!

Michelle said...

Wow.

Laurel said...

Um, freaking hilarious! I think I like Bronx in the brown ones, because he looks exactly like the poor doggy in The Grinch who has to pull the sleigh around town. What troopers, your dogs are!

Also, I think I am getting prematurely excited for Christmas this year, too. I still won't decorate until after Thanksgiving (personal creedo there), but I'm definitely struggling to hold myself back here. Happy Holidays!

Jen said...

Oh, I laughed so hard. I love how you and Min like to dress up your animals! What a crack up. That is one of my first memories of Min when we were teenagers-- seeing pics of her cats dressed up in dresses when she was a little girl. Love it!

Todd and Ashley said...

What good sports your dogs are for letting you put antlers on them. I love that you dress them up for Halloween and Christmas. You are so freaking funny!

Shellie said...

I love the brown on both of them! Winston wouldn't let me come near him with those things! LMAO!!

Rachel said...

It is so funny how small the antlers look on Frank and how HUGE they look on Bronx. Seriously cute. I like the brown ones on Frank better. Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

Hey- me again. I just got of the phone with Mindy and I wanted to give you a big ((HUG)) Love you lots!

Johnson said...

Okay, oh so cute!!! I need a dog!! You make me want one so bad!!! I don't think it quite matters which one wears which because they are both stinkin cute!!!

Karin said...

Nice! So are these for the upcoming family Christmas photo?

KarliSue said...

Okay this blog totally made my night! I couldn't stop laughing and smiling when I saw the pictures of your sweet dogs.

Hey thanks for always being there for me. I really appreciate all that you do. I know through everything you and Kira have my back!

LEE BIEN said...

Can you handle one more comment? It honestly makes my day to see pictures of your two four-legged guys. Not being a pet person, I get to adore yours without having one of my own...and I really do like them, which is amazing. I made Dave see your two boys peeking out the bathroom window, and now I will drag him to the blog to check out these antlers! Like Laurel, I also thought of the Grinch dog as well as "Santa's Little Helper". Hilarious!
Love, Mama Lee

Bugger said...

I love your blog it is so cute and the music just makes my day!!!!!
I pulled it up and started dancing I love it.. You guys are so cute!! we need to hang out more and go shoot things..
Lets get these boys to put up our CHRISTMAS lights huh..
come see us! by the way love the beanies.. ta ta