So here is my contribution to the "tag" world... (thanks han)
3 Things I'm Passionate About..."
1. My seriously wonderful husband
2. Making sure the patients I see at work, leave feeling a little better than when they arrived
3. Good health
"3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die..."
1. Go to Guatemala and tour Scott's mission
2. Have a family
3. Be financially stable enough to feel secure and give money to others.
"3 Books I've Read Recently..."
1. Clive Cussler (I can't even remember the title...scott, help?)
2. Words that changed America (A compilation of outstanding talks given by people like Washington, Jefferson, Thomas Paine and Lincoln, etc.
3. I don't leave the house without my RS Spencer W Kimball book--those talks have been just for me this year!:)
"3 Things I've Learned This Year..."
1. I never want to live this year over again!
2. God loves me--I am so blessed to have what I have.
3. God hates me--no, I know he doesn't, but wow... "what have I, what have I, what have I done to deserve this?"
"3 Random Things About Me..."
1. I was born and raised in Kahuku, Hawaii and have lived there since. I have taken Scott back twice in the four years we have been married!
2. I graduated with my Masters Degree in Diagnostic Imaging from The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
3. I absolutely LOVE to crochet (what an old lady)
"3 Movies I've Watched Recently..."
1. Transformers
2. Live Free Die Hard (have a total crush on Bruce Willis)
3. Meet the Robinsons
"3 Singers I Love..."
1. Barry Manilow
2. Billy Joel
3. Brad Paisley
"3 Things That Make Me Laugh..."
1. Scott--he has the FUNNIEST sense of humor ever!
2. Watching something funny WITH Scott (like comedian Jim Gaffigan) and hearing him laugh--makes me totally crack up!
3. My twin 5 1/2 years apart-Shiner
"3 Things I'm Thankful For..."
1. My husband, Scott--I would have quit a long time ago :)
2. My immediate family and Scott's--we are so lucky!
3. A higher power who knows better what I need than what I think I want!
11 comments:
megan, even though i don't know you very well, i think you are amazing. thanks for doing this - it's great reading about you and what you like, etc.
hang in there. there are people who are thinking of you!!
I love you, Megan! Like has already been mentioned, I love that you did this - such fun answers to read! Gotta' say, I'm very glad, too, that we don't have to live certain years over. And with that in mind, I'm also glad for you that YOU get to have a better year next year! Woo hoo! Here's to a fabulous 2008! (Is it too early to think of that...?)
I had no idea you were into Barry Manilow. My mother would be proud! don't worry, soon you'll be singing "I made it through the rain..." love ya!
I loved it! You always say it best. I am so proud of you and your masters degree!
Hi Megan. I am glad to "see" you around. Your answers are so cute. Hang in there. You are WONDERFUL!
It was fun to read your tag. I love to hear how much you adore Scott. I'm so glad you have him! I think you are so great and I'm glad I know you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know something great is in store- it's just not time yet. . .
"Yes, It was my twin" Oh, poppy pants! Life does stink sometimes, and why in the world can someone catch a break!? With that being said, I konw that you will be just fine, and all will come together. If not, then there is always the pub!
Looks like you've got quite the fan base here Megan... I love you more than words can say. :) I think you are an incredible person, and I am so glad you and Scott picked each other-- lucky me!
oh em gee! (gee = gosh!)
I didn't know you lived in HAWAII!! Lee & I want to go there after he graduates in May.
We need to talk girl.
Thanks for doing this. I love you more each day!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxXXOO xo Xo xO xoxo
(channeling a little Nacho Libre there)
I learned more about you by reading this. You are the most amazing person I know. Thanks for sharing all this fun info about you.
Late nights with your family and laughter. San Francisco, clam chowder in a bread bowl, and a trolley ride. The couch, a book, and a blanket. Learning something new, then sharing it. Hot chocolate and a warm fire. The Oregon coast, a windbreaker, and a best friend. A crowded gym, a winning shot, and someone you love on the court. Homemade cookies and milk. Hot buttered popcorn and a great movie. Scott and Megan Lee. Another top ten list? It is clear that certain things are better, simply because of their together combination! "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be." I love you, Mama Lee
Post a Comment