Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Scott and I had a great time at the annual Johnson Halloween party! They had the most incredible spook alley...seriously...they put so much time into it! I wanna give a shout out of thanks to all their work...I love the Johnson's--all of em!
This photo was of just the "wives"--the photo Ryan likes to call the "catalog picture," and Eddie refers to as the "Vegas fantasy fulfillers!" I'm on the far left (duh) Scott and I went as bikers...I know not too creative all the attire was sitting in our closet...but just for credit we did ride the bike up there in the %^&* cold evening! Geo is next to me (the Geisha) her husband Eddie (Scott's mission companion) came as, well, Moses and then turned terrorist...it was awesome. Then Janelle is next who is Rainbow Bright whose husband Ryan (Scott's friend from high school) came as a werewolf, but then it turned into teen wolf and it just kept getting better. On the far right is Brittany--the little mermaid, whose husband Chad came as that FREAKING SCARY Burger King guy with the tights and mask and all....I was very afeared until he took his mask off! Anyway, all in all it was a blast. I LOVE Scott's friends! They are always so nice to me and have always embraced me like one of the group!

14 comments:

Hannah Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dottie Stay said...

Yes, what a treat, or should I say trick? Interesting costumes! that is all that I will say at this time. Love that you rode up on the bik even though you were frickin' freezing! Love you Miss you!

Shellie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!!! You always look great in whatever you wear!!!

Todd and Ashley said...

Hey cutie, I love all the costumes!!! People are so creative, it's amazing. I remember playing with rainbow bright as a kid. Brings back a lot of fun memories. You look so hot in leather or biker clothes!!!!

Rachel said...

I would have been scared of the Burger King too. He's creepy! Glad you had such a great time. I'm thinking about ya!

Laurel said...

How fun! We're totally sad we couldn't go this year, but that's just one of the many sacrifices to come of having kids. (ALWAYS worth it, by the way) Glad you guys all had a good time.

Alicia said...

I'm glad you were able to represent!
Love the costume! You are totally hott! (two ts) :)
And by the way... the "teen wolf" thing has me rolling! Love it!

LEE BIEN said...

Hi honey! Scott too!! I had to comment on your costume because it's the best. I love the ones where you pull out a little of this and a little of that and have a REAL costume. By the way, Matt dressed up in a store bought costume for the YMYW party...child size 7...and went as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. We had to do a little creative cutting so that the poor boy could pour himself into it, and yes, I will fill you in with details. Halloween is the greatest!
Love, Mama Lee

Devon said...

Okay Megan, I've been checking and waiting to see pictures of the dogs in their costumes! Your costume is great (and I love the Rainbow Brite idea), but I can't wait to see what you decided to do for Bronx and Frank! Let us know -- the dog people are waiting...

Rachel said...

Megs- Thanks for your post on my blog. I hope you know I mean everything I've said! Kamryn does too. I'm still crossing my fingers that somehow everything will work out. I do love ya so much. I'm so glad I know you!

Kristi said...

I'm glad you found my blog and that I now have found you! It's fun to catch up with you and see your cute family. We will have to do a girls night... and soon! Let me know!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Yes yes, the J's part Duex do kick some A$$!! We were REALLY happy that you guys were able to come up!! Its always really fun to see and hang out with you guys! We now have our house mostly clean so you guys will have to come kick it!

Johnson said...

Just catching up on your blog and I have to admit...I love reading your blog. You are so dang funny and full of life!!! You make me laugh. Thanks for starting my day off right!!! Hope all is well!!!

Bec

Hannah Jones said...

....meg... are you back yet?
I miss you.