I KNEW you'd say blond! :) And just so you know- Z's head is MASSIVE big! Seriously- I have to buy BIG boy hats for him. He and I can almost share a hat!! And he's only 4. What the??? :) I'm so glad that there are beanlee's that found good homes. I wish I could have been there- I was working for my dad at a SnowShow in Sandy.
Love, Love, Love those boys!! They are the greatest ever. They are the best of friends. It makes me think of the song on The Fox and the Hound..when you're the best of friends la la la...Oh wait, I just made myself cry...Damn hormones!
This is too cute, everytime I see your dogs I think that our puppy needs another dog in the house :) It's too bad we moved away or maybe Saul could have come over for a play date!!
12 comments:
What a pair!!! Love them! See you tomorrow!
awww.. they are the best!
Am I the only one thus far starting to question your dogs' sexuality? Ha! Just joking. They are so precious!
Seriously cute. No, really.
"Aw, He thinks he's people!"
I KNEW you'd say blond! :)
And just so you know- Z's head is MASSIVE big! Seriously- I have to buy BIG boy hats for him. He and I can almost share a hat!! And he's only 4.
What the???
:)
I'm so glad that there are beanlee's that found good homes. I wish I could have been there- I was working for my dad at a SnowShow in Sandy.
Love, Love, Love those boys!! They are the greatest ever. They are the best of friends. It makes me think of the song on The Fox and the Hound..when you're the best of friends la la la...Oh wait, I just made myself cry...Damn hormones!
so this is my 3rd comment...but B has some great "come hither" bedroom eyes. No wonder F'er can't resist a canoodle now & then... do ya blame him?!
They were meant to be together! Good thing the right mom and dad found them!
Han you freaking kill me! How have I lived without you for my first 34 years of life? I adore you!
This is too cute, everytime I see your dogs I think that our puppy needs another dog in the house :) It's too bad we moved away or maybe Saul could have come over for a play date!!
This is the cutest picture ever!! Megan I have to come over to meet your dogs!
Post a Comment