The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
DANG funny!!!!! Scott, I think that is really you. Did you even have to put a new face on the body? The best part is, you guys really know that routine....come on, don't be shy...
Freaking AWESOME!!!
Hysterical! Seriously... Freakin' hilarious. Did you check out the one Laurel did for mom and dad?-- Cos I wet my pants.
Um...... I.... um......yeah...... about that......
My mom was just telling me about this! That is soooo funny!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
DANG funny!!!!! Scott, I think that is really you. Did you even have to put a new face on the body? The best part is, you guys really know that routine....come on, don't be shy...
Freaking AWESOME!!!
Hysterical! Seriously... Freakin' hilarious. Did you check out the one Laurel did for mom and dad?-- Cos I wet my pants.
Um......
I.... um......
yeah...... about that......
My mom was just telling me about this! That is soooo funny!!!
Post a Comment