


The better question is...how do you NOT blackmail your sisters-in-law with footage like this. This is Laurel and Alicia, but don't count Michelle out--I think she is peeing behind one of those trees. NOT KIDDING! As you can tell, this is why I fit in with my husband's family! What's a little freak show among friends eh?
6 comments:
Okay, how did I NOT expect to see these on here...
I'm so glad you've got such a great set of in-laws! Mine leave so much to be desired if you know what I mean!! (Bless Flory's heart!! God loves her too! LOL!)
LOve it Love it Love it!!!!
Hey - why did you have to go and sell me out like that? Okay, not nearly as bad as the short bus blackmail... but still.
Love you!
You are dead... not really, but I am glad you still threw Michelle under the bus. haha!
I will tell anyone who will listen that I have FOUR daughters. Megan, you are one of us. And yes, we are all a little "off-center", but honestly, would our husbands want us any other way?
Love,
Mama Lee
Post a Comment