If you were a superhero what would your name be?AND what power would you like to posses...Scott and I play this game and we have yet to come up with the perfect names for us! Super Scotty--c'mon that's boring! Mega-Megan--great that would give me a complex of being mega--large?! We love all the superhero shows and basically all the heroes from the comic book genre in general, Marvel AND DC Comics--including Daredevil, Superman, Spiderman (no shiner, not Phil Spiderman), Wonder Woman, The Invisible Woman, HeMan, Iron Man, Batman, Robin (i guess), The Flash, Catwoman, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, The Green Lantern, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Cyclops, NightCrawler, Havok, Juggernaut, Magneto, IceMan, Phoenix, Mystique, Judge Dredd, Aquaman, Electra, and why not UNDERDOG, etc. etc. Not to mention the new shows like Heroes and Bionic woman! (which was surprisingly lame) I think I would like the power to just magically do things...like magically lose weight, or magically clean my house (including the dishes), or magically have a 5 course meal on the table, or magically get ready in the morning (without the time of the shower, the blow dryer, the make up, the flat iron, and on and on!) or magically potty train the dog , ya know important stuff like that!:) I mean flying would be cool and all--but I would still have to do the dishes!--and Scott knows I hate the dishes! Any thoughts?Thursday, September 27, 2007
Our tribute to superheroes
If you were a superhero what would your name be?AND what power would you like to posses...Scott and I play this game and we have yet to come up with the perfect names for us! Super Scotty--c'mon that's boring! Mega-Megan--great that would give me a complex of being mega--large?! We love all the superhero shows and basically all the heroes from the comic book genre in general, Marvel AND DC Comics--including Daredevil, Superman, Spiderman (no shiner, not Phil Spiderman), Wonder Woman, The Invisible Woman, HeMan, Iron Man, Batman, Robin (i guess), The Flash, Catwoman, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, The Green Lantern, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Cyclops, NightCrawler, Havok, Juggernaut, Magneto, IceMan, Phoenix, Mystique, Judge Dredd, Aquaman, Electra, and why not UNDERDOG, etc. etc. Not to mention the new shows like Heroes and Bionic woman! (which was surprisingly lame) I think I would like the power to just magically do things...like magically lose weight, or magically clean my house (including the dishes), or magically have a 5 course meal on the table, or magically get ready in the morning (without the time of the shower, the blow dryer, the make up, the flat iron, and on and on!) or magically potty train the dog , ya know important stuff like that!:) I mean flying would be cool and all--but I would still have to do the dishes!--and Scott knows I hate the dishes! Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Well Megan i don't think has never officially asked me what my superpowers would be and my definite answer would be... (i have been figuring this out for years) Wolverine's regenerative capabilities mixed in with Xavier's telepathy powers. yeah KICK ASS!
Well, I could read that post over and over poppet! Let's see hmm.....I think that I would like wonderwomen's body, superman's flight, and to be invisiable. Think of all of the dirt you would have on sooooo many people. Plus the boys woulod never be able to find me! Those damn dishes though would never get done!!!
MAN... I'm no good at the whole "name" part of being a superhero. As for getting the dishes done, just take some of the highspeed out of your DSL! It works in the Comcast commercials. Why not for you?! :)
Megs, I love checking out your blog! YOu guys always have the cutest things going on! And I like the new colors :)!!!!
Superhero, eh? I think if I was dubbed a superhero, I'd end up like one of those superheros on "Mystery Men"-- like The Shoveler, or The Spleen. :)
I am into the Hereos show right now. I watched the whole first season on dvd and we are hooked now. I like how it just keeps you so into it the whole time. I can't think of a special super hero power I would want. I will have to think about that one. I loved the big F'ers costume, it's so stinking cute.
Hey Chummy!! I finally had time to read your msg.. I will send some updated pixs of me and my family to your hotmail address.. Love the pix of you and scotty; last but not least the big f'er..
Post a Comment