Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The family the guns together, has fun together

We like to blow shiz up!

If you look closely you can see the shell being kicked out the gun--cooool!
We had so much fun while Scott's family was in town last week! I MISS THEM! We all went shooting and had a "blast!" hahaha We shot a 9mm, a 45, a 22 rifle and 22 revolver.



This is Matt, Scott's youngest brother--I love to hug him:)

Here is Laurel!--nice form (with some guidance from pops)




This is Jason, Laurel's husband and Brett, Scott's other younger brother who just started his Freshman year at BYU--we're so proud--he's such a big boy!


Some of us did some skeet shooting with a 12 gauge shotgun--my shoulder still freaking kills!


This is Scott's dad--who is an awesome shot! Check out Alicia's face in the background...hysterical!






My own Jack Bauer--sorry...but he is freaking HOTTT!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cool family! I would be frightened to shoot guns with my in-laws to say the least! I'm glad yours are so responsible, I'd end up with a bullet in the head by accident (or possibly self inflicted- ha ha!)

Dottie Stay said...

You guys are awesome! All of the pictures make you guys look like pros! Love the post.

Karin said...

Yikes, check out Matt's face- stay away from him...
Jimmy took me skeet shooting on our first date... I'd never touched a gun before! I couldn't even get the skeet out of the disc thrower, let alone aim and shoot a shot gun...
Now my family is totally into it. Great family bonding activities, I tell ya! Fun pix:)

jennie said...

Love it... I've gone skeet and trap shooting before but I've never used anything besides a shotgun. Peter just got a fancy shmancy hand gun and loves to walk around like Jack Bauer. The guys he works with are all gun obsessed to, so he took his gun to work for show and tell. Needless to say, one of the girls from the office walked past his office as all 3 guys were brandishing their handguns. She was SLIGHTLY uncomfortable!

Alicia said...

I am so happy my awkward face made it in these pictures... "Ok, Dad I shot the long one, now can I shoot the short one?" Seriously, was I adopted? Everyone else photographs with the guns so comfortable? haha Guess I'll have to abandon my dreams of being a Bond Girl, and be a Spice Girl instead.
Love you!

Laurel said...

That was so much fun! I've go to say, though, I was rather disappointed my past good aim has gone a little awry... I'll get it back. Love those pictures!

Todd and Ashley said...

Don't you just love shooting???? It's the best ever. I have my very own 12 gauge shot gun and I have a blast shooting skeet and stuff. I love all the family shots you got with all the cool guns. Don't you just love family times????

LEE BIEN said...

I didn't realize that the girls had as much fun as the boys did! I suppose that there is a little Annie in all of us (oakley, not Orphan)! I love, love, love you guys, but for safety's sake let's stick to shooting instead of boating for a while. (Scott broke some ribs while wakeboarding on Saturday!) Thanks for taking care of my boy!
Love, Mama Lee