The family visited just last week and it was good to see everyone and to also realize that we have a pretty fun and normal family. No one has gone off the deep end or is too phychotic (we definitely have our crazies though) and we all seem to get along which is a huge bonus!
Now that Brett lives here he came over Sunday to watch Live Free or Die Hard (thanks again Blaine) and get some grub, then we got our game on Tuesday night for some hardcore B-Ball. The Jazz are looking to draft us. (and megan as a dancer)
We also hung out with Megan's family on Monday (God Bless Paid Holidays) which consisted of Breakfast, Bowling (i brought along Xerxes, my OWN ball, and Megan had the time of her life) and eventually riding the Ski Lift at Sundance. It is good to have her folks back from their mish!
4 comments:
Thanks for the visuals along with your words of wisdom... if you REALLY wanna throw things at people you don't like, go join Jim in training. Does dropping bombs from an A-10 come close to your description? Ahh, you have a much happier wife with you in a copter...
Hilarious Scotty!
I LOVE the visuals you've provided. Fun-ny. (Said in two very distinct syllables) Maybe you could throw me in as the girl getting whopped in the face with the ball--Cause that sums me up pretty well, I think.
Regarding family pictures, mom and I just have one question: Who's the guy in the gold shirt? Ha! :) We are also so excited to hang out with Brett all the time. I'm sure he's going to start screening our incessant phone calls once he realizes that we live vicariously through him...
Love, Laurel AND Mom
Oh Megan my dear, you didn't tell me that you were a sexy dancer. I want to come see you sometime.
Post a Comment