The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
BFFs
Here is what I found Sat morning...these two muffin heads canoodling! (Shellie--love muffin heads!!! new favorite saying! LOL) HONEST--I did not place Frank's arm around Bronx...this is how they were sleeping! I almost wept!
LOVE those boys. I think that I love your boys as much as you love mine! They are just sweethearts, and take great care of you. Of course they would be cuddling! They are the best of buds, and brothers from another mother! :)
Like father, like son- some boys just love to cuddle. You 2 must be great examples to have such sweet doggies who get along! -'Twas GREAT seeing you guys this weekend- you're so much fun! Oh, and evidently it IS a "fixed wing" plane...(?) Just 3 flights left!!!!!!
They are the cutest dogs ever!! They have a special bond with each other and that is way cute. I love to snuggle with my little kitty myself, they are good little heaters when it's cold outside.
7 comments:
MUFFIN HEADS!! Is there a better way to discribe them!?!?
LOVE those boys. I think that I love your boys as much as you love mine! They are just sweethearts, and take great care of you. Of course they would be cuddling! They are the best of buds, and brothers from another mother! :)
Oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
What a great picture. You need to submit that some where. They are too cute.
I can't believe how cute your doggies are! Awwww... Thanks for visiting my blog. 13 weeks and counting. Love ya!
Like father, like son- some boys just love to cuddle. You 2 must be great examples to have such sweet doggies who get along! -'Twas GREAT seeing you guys this weekend- you're so much fun! Oh, and evidently it IS a "fixed wing" plane...(?) Just 3 flights left!!!!!!
They are the cutest dogs ever!! They have a special bond with each other and that is way cute. I love to snuggle with my little kitty myself, they are good little heaters when it's cold outside.
Post a Comment