
Ya, this man needs to burn in hell--maybe a little harsh, I know, but as a fellow animal lover...I can not put up with one second of animal abuse! This is the guy (whose name is not even worth mentioning) who arranged all those dog fights and would starve the dogs so that when they faught...they would fight to the death...I can't even say that out loud..that makes me sick! He is up there with Ted Bundy, the child molesters, all the perverts from Law and Order SVU...etc. I loved this picture.. it is the proposed halftime show for the next Super Bowl...Go Kujo! I have to cover Frank's ears when they start talking about this on the news--it really upsets him :)
5 comments:
Megan, after reading your comment on Jennie Christensen's blog, I have got THE e-mail for you. But I don't have your e-mail address. Send me an e-mail at provotornow@gmail.com and I will forward you a hilarious e-mail I got from my sister Trish.
That's the funniest picture I've seen! We all know I'm quite possibly the farthest thing from being an animal person, but come on! You just don't DO things like that to living, breathing things. I don't understand what can make a person think there's nothing wrong with that. Arrgh!
AMEN! I totally agree, and I love the picture! I can't wait to show it to my husband...it's perfect!
I just hope they give him a decent sentence or fine or whatever. I'm tired of the celebrities getting off the hook.
They dang well better make him PAY!!!!! I hate to hear about stuff like that. They are just so helpless. I am a softy it is true, and that man is the DEVIL!!!
Post a Comment