The "LEE"test news of Scott, Megan, the big F'er, and the lil' wanker
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
SUMMER MOVIES
If you have missed any of these you have missed out indeed! If you have seen them share your thoughts on them. We considered these to the best of the best so far!
I feel like a loser now because I've only seen one of the movies on your list. Mind you, they ARE on my list of ones I want to see, but it gets hard taking a 6 month old into the theater...
I didn't know what to expect with Transformers and was very pleasantly surprised! (Is it bad that I totally dig Optimus Prime?) Bourne Ultimatum--yet another fantastic Bourne movie!
3 comments:
I feel like a loser now because I've only seen one of the movies on your list. Mind you, they ARE on my list of ones I want to see, but it gets hard taking a 6 month old into the theater...
Loved Ocean's 13. Two plus hours of Brad... don't tell my husband, but who wouldn't be entertained?!
I didn't know what to expect with Transformers and was very pleasantly surprised! (Is it bad that I totally dig Optimus Prime?) Bourne Ultimatum--yet another fantastic Bourne movie!
Post a Comment