Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Do Opposites Attract?


Well this MUST be true because my wife is a FREAKING saint! Thanks honey for sharing the love. You are an all star and I (and my family) are glad I tricked you into marrying ME. I love you tons and appreciate how wonderfull and sweet you are!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

They DO say the devil is a very persuasive being... j/k You two are absolutely perfect for each other!!!!!

Dottie Stay said...

that is the coolest picture I have ever seen!!! Scotty, you didn't trick her. She waited a long time for her prince, and you were were worth the wait!! We love having you in the fam!!

Alicia said...

Damn-- Megan is freaking HOTTT! (That's three ts) Megan, you totally can't wear that in our family picture, cos you will lokk hotter than me. J/K You have always been the hottest. :)
Love you both--your (very) favorite sister.