Ha! I bought a cheap Van Gogh print for my classroom the other day and thought of your pretty one and got jealous... actually I first thought of Ethan, the art critic. (I've never seen anything cuter than when he identified your painting in his cute little voice! Gosh, that was FOREVER ago!) Anyway - you're hilarious. Just don't become the "creepy dog lady". It's better than, but still close to, like the "creepy cat lady".
too late, Michelle! i am determined to become the creepy dog lady!!! i can't think of a better aspiration in my life right now....I might just get into clowns and ice cream trucks as well! :)
too late, Michelle! i am determined to become the creepy dog lady!!! i can't think of a better aspiration in my life right now....I might just get into clowns and ice cream trucks as well! :)
5 comments:
So why don't 'cha!
Ha! I bought a cheap Van Gogh print for my classroom the other day and thought of your pretty one and got jealous... actually I first thought of Ethan, the art critic. (I've never seen anything cuter than when he identified your painting in his cute little voice! Gosh, that was FOREVER ago!) Anyway - you're hilarious. Just don't become the "creepy dog lady". It's better than, but still close to, like the "creepy cat lady".
Um, who wouldn't want to!!!??
too late, Michelle! i am determined to become the creepy dog lady!!! i can't think of a better aspiration in my life right now....I might just get into clowns and ice cream trucks as well! :)
too late, Michelle! i am determined to become the creepy dog lady!!! i can't think of a better aspiration in my life right now....I might just get into clowns and ice cream trucks as well! :)
Post a Comment