-First and foremost she loves sports and knows about them! Especially the NBA. AWESOME
-She was (still is) a 'Friends' addict
-She knows how to shoot a gun, and is a pretty good shot
-She loves to travel and has been to 46 of the 50 states. She actually has a degree in travel and tourism
-She not only graduated from the Mayo clinic, she went on a SCHOLARSHIP. She is an amazingly smart cookie
-She has never seen an 'R' rated movie
-On our first date I realized opposites do attract (see earlier post) because I played a not so subtle song for her, 'Underneath Your Clothes' by Shakira and she thought it was a 'cute' and 'sweet' song.
-She LOVES country music and at one point in her life had aspirations of being a country star!
-She has a humongo crush on Bruce Willis and we made a deal that if EITHER one of us were to meet him neither would be punished for a little smooch. (there i go admitting my MAN crush)
-She absolutely loves being sociable, dare I say the life of a party, yet doesn't like to leave the house much. I know that one is a conundrum.
-She wants to become Sydney Bristow
-Frank and Bronx have become... 'her bestest friends in the whole wide world'
-Upon meeting me and trying out the many new dangerous activities that I enjoy she has had several mishaps; a C-Spine/ neck fusion, ripped her hamstring O-F-F off, scar tissue build up and surgically removed from her leg, re-injuring the hamstring while yoga-ing, and putting up with me
-And finally, she has a KILLER body that only I get to see naked :^)
7 comments:
scotty--you sneaky little devil! You flatter me..thanks for loving me not only inspite of all my idiosyncrocies but because of them!!! :)
Love the post! Way to go Scotty! You are not so bad yourself. You little devil you!!
Only you, Scott, would mention nudity... I LOVE how you love your wife! :)
Megan-- that post was SOOOO cute. Can someone drop a hint to Pete to post about how much he loves my naked body????
What a cute thing for your hubby to do. ALso. I just ADORE your nick-names you give everyone. You are so cute!
Wow! Scott loves you! That was a very cute post! I love that you both write on the blog.
Ahhh, nice!!! Ahhh, Sweet, Ahhhh, I want a nice blog about me from my husband!!! I love it!!!! You two are so cute together and I am so glad that you found each other!!! Megan is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!! It sounds like Scott is too!!!!
Wow. You guys are such a cool couple!
Post a Comment