A few days ago Melinda and I took her boys to what they call the "tiny"

zoo (versus the "big" zoo in SLC). At Thanksgiving Point they have the cutest little petting zoo! And these cute little shetland ponies to ride--Ethan is on "Sugarbay" and Carter is riding "Chief." The boys were so brave. Some little children were afraid to ride the ponies, but of course not these two! (I think they have had some practice riding a "horse" with Frank). I love these little boys and Melinda is such a good mother! Her husband has been out of town for almost two weeks and she has done so many fun activities with Ethan and Carter! I just love this little family and am so glad Melinda lets me "mother" her boys! I heart my little Shiner!


7 comments:
So stinkin' cute, sis!
I LOVE those two!
Thanks Meg! You are the best, I should be thanking you letting me "mother" the boys. They love you more then me...come on you know it's true! Love you!
Yes, Cecily would have been one of those children absolutely freaking out. Maybe we need a Frank. Those little boys ARE so cute. I have to agree!
I know that these two cute little boys can't wait for Aunt MeMe to come play! I remember seeing you with Harrison when he was their age. I remember how much he just loved having you around!
A-freakin-dorable! I love them too and wish we would ALL just get together already. Let's do it!
What a cute Auntie you are! (cute nephews too!)
Meggers, your nephews are too cute to be forgotten. I bet they just adore their aunt Megan and Uncle Scotty. Arent' kids the best ever!!
Post a Comment