


Just a quick update on Wrigley (nephew #11) Now almost 4 months--just fat and bald! We (my sisters and I) maul him!!! He is a good sport to put up with us! Jonny and Mendy came up a couple of weekends ago--and it's just rude that they have my adorable nephew but live in St. George--HOW DARE THEY!
5 comments:
I know, what are they thinking!! How do you not want to reach through the picture and love that little man!!
I love it! We like 'em bald over here at the Gray house! Now that Spence has some hair I don't know what to do with it!
I LOVE baldies! I was actually a little sad when Cecily FINALLY started growing hair, because I loved her bald head! You can see their cute little faces so much better! He is an ABSOLUTE doll!
He is so stinking cute. I too am the same way with all my nieces and nephews. I just love and kiss them to pieces. I love cute little bald babies. He is a keeper.
This has nothing to do with your post, but I absolutely LOVED your company tonight. You are nothing but a delight.
Post a Comment