Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Breakfast at the Lee "dawg house"

So here is the ritual every morning at 7 am...Scott is in bed and I am eating oatmeal while these two are eating breakfast--the simple pleasures in life :)

7 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Can they BE any cuter! I love those boys. They are so good to you, and you only deserve the best. Thanks for your commnent on my blog! You shouldn't think so much of me, because it is so not true. Just living from minute to minute over here. Can't wait for the dog show!!

Laurel said...

He He. Love those two eating together !

Jen said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute. It looks like the Frank has gotten used to his new friend!

Michelle said...

HA! I love it! I can't wait to meet the new little guy. When are we gonna freakin' hang out? Any grand ideas for when the fam is in town??

Todd and Ashley said...

Those two are the cutest dogs ever!!! I bet they just love all the T.L.C. that you and Scott give them. I love how cute they look together. The big F'er and the small Bronx!

Jen Tornow said...

Wow, Megan, you are a better person than me! TWO dogs? I have to admit, though, they are freaking cute!

LEE BIEN said...

Love the latest picture of the buddies. We can't wait to come see you guys and check out the little guy. By the way, I tried to vote on your best hero and it wouldn't let me. But I've been thinking...Jack is definitely the hottest guy in town and he manages to save the world time and time again, yet he is oh, so conflicted. Dr. Jones might get the nod. What do you think? This is tough. Let's talk.
Love,
Mama Lee