
So here are "my boys"...Frank 130 lbs. and Bronx 5.5 lbs. They have really taken to each other and have been canoodling. It's like those pictures people email you about animals loving each other...except I'm living with it!!!! I am in heaven. Like George (Shellie's husband) said...it's like living with a hallmark card :) Anyway, just a brief update on "the boys." Also a shout out to their names' sake...the NY Yankees--congrats A-Rod on #500 homerun! Not to mention the team hitting 8 homeruns in last weeks game against the White Sox...tied their old record of homeruns hit in a single game.
3 comments:
They really do look like a Hallmark card... I'm glad they are getting along so well too! How fun for youguys to have TWO boys now! I still need to meet Bronx...
Love the dogs, Love the post, Love everything!! You are a wonderful mother to those two lucky boys. I am really looking forward to Saturday when all of the the boys can play together!
I love these pictures. I don't think it gets much sweeter than that!!!!
Post a Comment