Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July...always magical!

 I love the fourth of July, it will always be my favorite holiday for two reasons:
1. My pride in the country of America is insanely strong and my love and gratitude for my citizenship in the United States is frank-lee indescribable.
2. Scott told me that he loved me for the first time on July 4, 2003.  We were on the top of the Palms in Las Vegas watching fireworks explode over the New York New York skyline.  It was magic.  Like, seriously magic.  I was a couple of feet off the ground and honestly tingling.  I love remembering that fourth of July.  I love remembering it every fourth of July.  Our relationship isn't perfect every day, but it sure was that day!

4 comments:

J♥M said...

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

ClinTeeny said...

Loved that I got to bump into you the other day!! I even got a shout out on you last post! I loved seeing you and it is so fun to catch up with you! You are as beautiful as ever!!

Tara said...

And what about Col. Jack serenading the fam with some American trumpet tunes? Love the man!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Such a great day! "Happy Birthday America!" I love your memory with Scotty:)