I loved your beautiful wedding. You had the most beautiful dress and the CAPE! I was wishing I had a winter wedding after seeing that:) You are so beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. You guys are the perfect couple. I am so blessed to have you both in my life! xoxox
Happy 8 years!!! That what we will be celebrating this April. It's crazy how fast the time has gone right?? You guys are such an adorable couple. I REALLY want to get together and swap crochet ideas and catch up. I sure miss you and don't want to miss my chance to see my favorite peeps while we are in the Utah area. Let's plan something with everyone that can get together.
Love you to pieces and thanks for all your sweet comments on my blogs. =)
11 comments:
So cute, you guys are the greatest. Congrats!
I always forget that you and my sister have the same anniversary! Happy day! You guys are awesome!
Happy Anniversary!
I love your Erich Fromm quote. So true, so true. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful anniversary.
Happy Anni to some on my fav peeps in the whole world!
you two are so cute! happy (late) anniversary!
Now, there's a good lookin' couple. :)
I love how you guys are still so in love!!!
Congrats!!! One of the best matched couples ever!
I loved your beautiful wedding. You had the most beautiful dress and the CAPE! I was wishing I had a winter wedding after seeing that:) You are so beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. You guys are the perfect couple. I am so blessed to have you both in my life! xoxox
Happy 8 years!!! That what we will be celebrating this April. It's crazy how fast the time has gone right?? You guys are such an adorable couple. I REALLY want to get together and swap crochet ideas and catch up. I sure miss you and don't want to miss my chance to see my favorite peeps while we are in the Utah area. Let's plan something with everyone that can get together.
Love you to pieces and thanks for all your sweet comments on my blogs. =)
Post a Comment